Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Basically gives real kits for for all the teams.

Cheers and does this cost money yea?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Colemania wrote: »
    What's the problem?

Won't accept any of my payment types.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,565 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Can't get the us download to work for love nor money

Long shot but try start it up on your us profile first and then close it and go back to it on your normal account. Happened to be with the witcher sometimes

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Long shot but try start it up on your us profile first and then close it and go back to it on your normal account. Happened to be with the witcher sometimes

I can't even get the thing to download! I've changed my region. Do I need to set up a us account? Any time I try to download it says payment method not accepted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

I can't even get the thing to download! I've changed my region. Do I need to set up a us account? Any time I try to download it says payment method not accepted

http://www.pcgamesupply.com give them a go man i used the for the ps4 one gift cards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Was talking to a guy on Xbox there and he used his visa debit with a US address and it worked

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I'm sure it will be asked but I may aswell be the first. What sort of prices are we looking at in b&m stores?

Was on GameStop's site earlier said €75

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Yeah 75€ in gamestop.
    Had 15€ paid off ages ago so just got it from there.

feel like i got robbed though at that price

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Waiting on mine from games collection. Only ordered this morning and working all weekend so as long as its here Monday I'm happy. First pro evo in years

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

akelly02 wrote: »
    Cheers and does this cost money yea?

Nope, not a penny. For years PES has been editable, which means that PES fans edit all the kits and team names (and other things) then upload their save (aka option file) to websites. Then you can download it onto your machine and bish bosh, you've got a fully licensed game that isn't FIFA (and isn't a load of bollox).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

D_turbo wrote: »
    Yeah 75€ in gamestop.
    Had 15€ paid off ages ago so just got it from there.

feel like i got robbed though at that price

You could always pick it up in HMV for less and transfer that €15 to another pre-order IIRC.

I have tried everything an no joy at all. Oh well, xtravision on Friday it is.

Has anyone confirmed that HMV have the next gen version for e55?.

That's close to an online price and HMV have been rubbish for games since they reopened.
    Their site has FIFA for e80, even worse than Gamestop.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

ItsHoggie wrote: »

Do people just not shop around? That's ****ing highway robbery.

Has anyone confirmed that HMV have the next gen version for e55?.

That's close to an online price and HMV have been rubbish for games since they reopened.
    Their site has FIFA for e80, even worse than Gamestop.

I saw the €54.99 on HMV.ie, I assume it will be the same in store.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I think their online prices are usually cheaper as they're dispatched from the warehouse and I've had a conversation with them in a shop before where they more or less claim that their stores and online outfits are effectively different entities. Nearly 100% that the in-store price will be more expensive, probably €64.99 at least.

Stand to be corrected though.

So it does, I see it there now. I nipped on earlier but scrolling and seeing e75-80 prices I just tabbed out and assumed it was unverified/last gen.

Shame its probably online only, I'm not paying these e70 odd B+M prices for any of the upcoming games and little interest in buying any online.

Will hold off for CEX copies or something similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Anyway to track orders from Game collection?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Pre ordered it there today 1st one Ive bought since 2013. Anyone else here getting it for PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

So it does, I see it there now. I nipped on earlier but scrolling and seeing e75-80 prices I just tabbed out and assumed it was unverified/last gen.

Shame its probably online only, I'm not paying these e70 odd B+M prices for any of the upcoming games and little interest in buying any online.

A lot of people throw bundle games up on adverts a few days after the release for like 40-50€

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

http://www.zavvi.com/offers/pro-evolution-soccer.list

Use the code WELCOME for a 10% discount. Zavvi used to have free delivery to Ireland but it's been a while since I ordered from them

So it seems that the game is on every xbox store worldwide now........except Ireland.....

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Colemania wrote: »
    So it seems that the game is on every xbox store worldwide now........except Ireland.....

Do a search then click the digital exclusive edition. I just bought it there 59.99

60 digital on xbox one, happy with that price tbh!

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

59.99 euro on Xbox one store right now! Hassle free 😊

Tried everything to get it to appear but wouldn't work so went to bed at about half 12. Bought it this morning anyway using 42 euro from my Microsoft Account and the balance on card. Funny thing is that every bit of that 42 euro was made up of phone credit converted to Xbox credit :D

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Belt

Does anyone know when there will be a squad update? Downloaded the game and update file and had a quick look there before work......Van Persie, Di Maria and Falcao all still with Utd

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

My 20th anv edition hasn't dispatched from amazon yet.:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Downloading now from steam. Off work today too so should get a few hours in! Now to get people I know to buy it for PC....

• Advertisement

Gamestop now advertising it for €59.99 on facebook, doesn't say what console though.

Advertisement