Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,995 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

The goalkeepers throw outs are insane.

I also think you would have to decapitate someone to get a red card. Barely picked up a yellow and I've made some horrific fouls.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

The goalkeepers throw outs are insane.

Any word on how the online plays?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

You won't get a refund unless it's faulty. Receipt and sealed won't matter.

Ohh .

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Nothing arrived in my post today :(.
    I think I will just buy it in store and return next week when my copy comes from game collection :)

I actually got a "sorry we missed you" notice in the postbox from An Post.
    It says parcel on the docket so I'm hoping this is the game.
    I will update later once I collect

• Registered Users Posts: 7,147 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I'm hoping mine is magically at home somehow (games collection)

€60 in Argos

PS4 - Good stock
    XBone - very little stock

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

Anyone know a good place to source kits and such for the PC?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

evo-web.co.uk was my go to place when I played PES06 on PC

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I think Mr Blobby got his today via PM
    Delivered to my PM last night at 11pm
    Nothing arrived in my post today :(.
    I think I will just buy it in store and return next week when my copy comes from game collection :)

Yeah i got mine last night.
    Won't get playing until tomorrow though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 11,995 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Yeah i got mine last night.
    Won't get playing until tomorrow though :(

It's funny though. I look at the game as an extended demo still, until I get the data pack installed (whenever that may be) and the kits uploaded (which I won't do until the data pack)....

Don't want to start anything until it's up to scratch apart from exhibition games. And transferring players is so laborious. So much easier in FIFA.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Julez wrote: »
    Anyone know a good place to source kits and such for the PC?

I got some from the pesedit forum not 100% sure how to install them yet though. I picked up a kit megapack and a sweetFX graphics mod from there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭brady12

So I'd 25 quid played off fifa in xtravision . Went into get pes after nearly ten year absence of playing fifa.I knew this be last game I be buying off a shop for long time . Eeijet behind till basically scoffed and laughed at me for picking pes.I said its going be better game im played demos to death and fifa gone stale . He said we heard opposite fifa bigger and we only got 9 copies of pes for ps4 . I pointed out yes it's bigger game will sell more but pes will be better .and this coming from seasoned fifa player .he hadn't a clue.and they wonder why we buy online

It's 55 instore in xtravsion lads by the way .not bad

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

Got Messi as my day one player.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

brady12 wrote: »
    So I'd 25 quid played off fifa in xtravision . Went into get pes after nearly ten year absence of playing fifa.I knew this be last game I be buying off a shop for long time . Eeijet behind till basically scoffed and laughed at me for picking pes.I said its going be better game im played demos to death and fifa gone stale . He said we heard opposite fifa bigger and we only got 9 copies of pes for ps4 . I pointed out yes it's bigger game will sell more but pes will be better .and this coming from seasoned fifa player .he hadn't a clue.and they wonder why we buy online

I remember last year going into hmv and the like and asking them about PES and they'd never even heard of the game. I said, it's that game there on your shelves.... I even had the game in my hand at one stage and he said they didn't stock it so I handed him the display copy from behind me......

So ya i buy online now :P

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭The Little Fella

got mine in hmv, supposed to be €55 but they couldnt find any boxes so they scanned in a preowned box for it and it scanned through at €45.

#yurt

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 230 ✭✭garrixfan

Is it playing good?

bennyc wrote: »
    Got Messi as my day one player.

just played my first online club game, 3-3 2-2 after 20 mins, Messi from outside the box was the highlight , really enjoyable , defending is pretty rank but hopefully I can get used to it. first impression is the clubs will take some getting used to but I am not getting buyers regret yet, only one instance of going 1v1 and crossing it over the bar :rolleyes:
    No lag which is a big this for me as I only have 3MB Eircom and it can be hit and miss.

bennyc wrote: »
    just played my first online club game, 3-3 2-2 after 20 mins, Messi from outside the box was the highlight , really enjoyable , defending is pretty rank but hopefully I can get used to it. first impression is the clubs will take some getting used to but I am not getting buyers regret yet, only one instance of going 1v1 and crossing it over the bar :rolleyes:
    No lag which is a big this for me as I only have 3MB Eircom and it can be hit and miss.

Are there manual vs manual matches? I can't play PES with pass assist on.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭Belt

Yes, you can search for opponents by similar settings

at a glance there dose not appear to be in Clubs. I could be wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Keith186

Seen in bargain alerts you can get day one version in HMV for €45. That was a PS4 copy that person bought.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So if I buy from xtravision will they defo refund me Monday when I go in with the games collection one

I'd only ten mins with edit mode at lunch so didn't get look properly but don't understand transferring players you have to swap them to get them into squads ?

So if I buy from xtravision will they defo refund me Monday when I go in with the games collection one

Hard to say.
    Normally games bought from XV and GameStop have a seal which tells them it's from their store.

I might be wrong though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

brady12 wrote: »
    I'd only ten mins with edit mode at lunch so didn't get look properly but don't understand transferring players you have to swap them to get them into squads ?

Ya its confusing at first. Go to the team you want to transfer players to first. Press X/Square to add players to squad and then just find your players. My advice would be to do the transfers in first because you'll have to go to each individual team to transfer out the player you want.

For example, I went to Liverpool and just added in everyone they bought this season. Then I just moved all of the transfers out to free agents by removing them. I'll probably just leave them there to be honest until the data pack comes to update the squads :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

You 100% will not get a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

No seal on it outside of the playstation one ..

I won't ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

No seal on it outside of the playstation one ..

I won't ?

No.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 230 ✭✭garrixfan

Nobody seems to be that excited? Is the game all hype?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

It's €45 in HMV/Xtravision?

Advertisement