Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

It's 55 in extra vision, just bought it.

Tinie wrote: »
    It's €45 in HMV/Xtravision?

Seems to be e45 for last gen, e55 for next gen.

Proper order... where were game shops going putting last gen to e60 a few years back after we paid e50 for the bulk of the life span.
    Makes no sense, no more than e75-80 for next gen, they're never getting that from me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Proper order... where were game shops going putting last gen to e60 a few years back after we paid e50 for the bulk of the life span.
    Makes no sense, no more than e75-80 for next gen, they're never getting that from me.

Problem is somebody must pay or the prices would have gone back down. 50e is plenty for any game especially when you take dlc into account as well

Problem is somebody must pay or the prices would have gone back down. 50e is plenty for any game especially when you take dlc into account as well

Or they'd be closed never mind even price drops.

I wouldn't be paying e65+ anyway for next gen and the last gen increases are an absolute joke.

Reading on the Mad Max thread about lads getting it on PC for like e25 and we're offered it for e65(apparently its not worth e65 but a good buy for PC).... Make ya sick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Will the squad updates drop tomorrow???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Will the squad updates drop tomorrow???

Nope, few week away I'd suspect

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

Yer a patient bunch dealing with my stupid questions .thanks lads .delighted I know how download kits

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

brady12 wrote: »
    Yer a patient bunch dealing with my stupid questions .thanks lads .delighted I know how download kits

No worries! We were truly spoiled with Fifa and the constant updates. Konami will probably announce details of the updates soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Nope, few week away I'd suspect

ah ffs

Sound for the quick reply though!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I heard next week for the updated squads.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I've started working my way through the edit myself up to Liverpool now all updated kits, squads and what have you looks great so far,

Played one game with Arsenal against Villa took the lead quite early , Villa doubled up in defense and went one up front (i think) and started hoofing it to Gestede, they equalised and i went attack minded caught on the break 1-2 down just about managed to snatch an equaliser at the end with a fresh Walcott coming on

Really realistic and entertaining game

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

First time owning pes in years. It has everything I loved about the old ones and more so far.

Played a bit of my club, all cpu stuff, and just booting up the first online game now.

I'm a fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Gutted I ordered from the games collection. No game today and my weekend plans with pes down the drain. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,094 ✭✭✭mada999

seriously lagging for me ... not even playing online - PC :(

Two my club games online, xbox one, no lag at all, I'm delighted to say.

My Internet isn't outstanding either.

mada999 wrote: »
    seriously lagging for me ... not even playing online - PC :(

How is it lagging if you're not online?
    Low FPS?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Doing something wrong, have formatted usb to fat32 and have put files from pesworld on it. But ps4 won't recognise any of the 3 usb drives I've used, one a 2GB and the others 8GB. any ideas? Help appreciated

Have unzipped or whatever the rar file too.

Did ya make a WEPES folder and put all the images in it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭brennarr

GameStop are charging 75 euro for the normal game and 99 euro for the 20th anniversary edition. Some rip off.

http://www.pesworld.co.uk/ just released a MLS kit/logo pack.

IMG_5986.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Did ya make a WEPES folder and put all the images in it ?

Just got it, took all out and put into WEPES folder, stupid 😊 tnx

Are the american teams in it ? I haven't even looked at who else is in it. been too busy editing the prem teams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Hi guys. I bought this from the PS Store. It's currently downloading although it's letting me play an exhibition game. It says it's as 22% but it's been at that for a while. Is it stuck or should I just give it time? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

If I edit the team names, kits, club crests and update the transfers, how does the squad update roll in on top of that?

Will the team names, kits, club crests remain, but the squads will be overwritten?

v3ttel wrote: »
    If I edit the team names, kits, club crests and update the transfers, how does the squad update roll in on top of that?

Will the team names, kits, club crests remain, but the squads will be overwritten?

Nobody knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Nobody knows.

Arse biscuits.

Question for people with the game.
    Are the Bundesliga players in the game? Because if they're not then how would we get the Bundesliga in? Surely they don't expect us to create every player :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

v3ttel wrote: »
    Arse biscuits.

Are they not called North London anymore?

Was playing online, Germany v Netherlands, and it was 3-3 in the 86th minute. I win a tackle as he looked to counter, got up, passed to Ozil, and he went and did this:

https://streamable.com/qeu1

Recorded it on my phone so quality doesn't do the game any justice whatsoever.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Can anyone confirm if the edited kits can be used in online matches or does it revert to stock?

Advertisement