Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

1 question lads, where the fuxk are borrussia dortmund?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Batesy wrote: »
    Can anyone confirm if the edited kits can be used in online matches or does it revert to stock?

If it's like Pes 2015 you can see the stuff you've edited.

So yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

RossieMan wrote: »

No Bundesliga.
    They're making a option file but i'm not sure how they'll be able to add all the players.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,094 ✭✭✭mada999

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    How is it lagging if you're not online?
    Low FPS?

prob my pc... i put it down to medium and it seems to be running ok :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

mada999 wrote: »
    prob my pc... i put it down to medium and it seems to be running ok :(

whats your spec ??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

RossieMan wrote: »

Dormund is exclusive to fifa. Pes can sign a couple of bundesliga teams but are blocked out of certain teams.
    Its funny fifas main plan at the moment is blocking PES from getting licenses instead of improving its core gameplay in with PES is killing it this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Dormund is exclusive to fifa. Pes can sign a couple of bundesliga teams but are blocked out of certain teams.
    Its funny fifas main plan at the moment is blocking PES from getting licenses instead of improving its core gameplay in with PES is killing it this year.

This is what EA do. They were getting their arses handed to them by 2K when it came to NFL games, so they bought exclusivity from the league about 10 years ago and now have no competition. The game is still sh*t. Most people who play NFL games consider NFL 2K5 better than anything EA have released in the last decade.

I hope Konami don't give up on PES.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 230 ✭✭garrixfan

THE GKs are absolutely appaling!!!!!!!!!!

THE GKs are absolutely appaling!!!!!!!!!! evey shot against courtois has gone in!!

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

Oat23 wrote: »
    This is what EA do. They were getting their arses handed to them by 2K when it came to NFL games, so they bought exclusivity from the league about 10 years ago and now have no competition. The game is still sh*t. Most people who play NFL games consider NFL 2K5 better than anything EA have released in the last decade.

I hope Konami don't give up on PES.

I agree. Ea's mentally at the moment is online with their ultimate team mode. Thats all they care about. People like myself who like to get immersed in single player like master league and enjoy getting them "Pes Moments" of satisfaction in scoring a goal are lost on the youth of today.
    Hopefully more Fifa fans give Pes a chance this year because the gameplay is fantastic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

garrixfan wrote: »
    THE GKs are absolutely appaling!!!!!!!!!! evey shot against courtois has gone in!!

Are you playing Myclub? The keepers in normal games are grand, they turn braindead when team spirit or the keepers level is low on Myclub.
    Other than Myclub I think the keepers are pretty good it's the finesse shot being overpowered that makes them seem bad

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Master League has a few improvements but I'm not liking the new transfer system, its basically using a director of football to make bids and sort contracts. I have 2 youth players I just promoted on higher salaries than most of my first team. The transfer market seems to have issues, make a bid for a player on the transfer list and negotiations have broken down because the player is too valuable to be sold :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

I think I want sign a keeper and a right sided centre back for liverpool.suggestions ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

brady12 wrote: »
    I think I want sign a keeper and a right sided centre back for liverpool.suggestions ?

Sergio Romero and Jonny Evans.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

Anyone played xbox360 version and have any views? I'm not in a position to buy a next gen console at the moment :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Hard to say.
    Normally games bought from XV and GameStop have a seal which tells them it's from their store.

I might be wrong though.

Anyone know of this is correct.
    I'm itching to play PES and maybe give the excuse for return. "Oh somebody else bough it for my kid" (I don't have any kids :D)
    Maybe they will only give credit in store which wouldn't bother me either :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

Anyone know of this is correct.
    I'm itching to play PES and maybe give the excuse for return. "Oh somebody else bough it for my kid" (I don't have any kids :D)
    Maybe they will only give credit in store which wouldn't bother me either :)

If you have a receipt you'll get a credit note within 7 days. 100% you will not get a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Andrew 83 wrote: »
    Anyone played xbox360 version and have any views? I'm not in a position to buy a next gen console at the moment :)

I'm in same boat! Just downloading it now... 49.99 from xbox store which is ok.

I played the demo and enjoyed it, but lack of fouls and dodgy keepers / power shooting were flaws as many have brought up.
    I'll try report back over the weekend. I usually just play offline in tournament modes / BAl... I don't care much about the My Club stuff...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,044 ✭✭✭Andrew 83

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I'm in same boat! Just downloading it now... 49.99 from xbox store which is ok.

I played the demo and enjoyed it, but lack of fouls and dodgy keepers / power shooting were flaws as many have brought up.
    I'll try report back over the weekend. I usually just play offline in tournament modes / BAl... I don't care much about the My Club stuff...

Yeah do, I'm the same with offline, I've never even tried my club

If you have a receipt you'll get a credit note within 7 days. 100% you will not get a refund.

Thanks. I'll do that then :).

Anyone up for some online play maybe we can create thread for PSN and Xbox usernames

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I'm going to stick my 2nd copy on adverts Monday for 45 nothing I really want in xtravision

Sergio Romero and Jonny Evans.

good man. Evans left sided :)

Besides here of course where best pes forum ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,839 ✭✭✭Caovyn Lineah

I'm going to stick my 2nd copy on adverts Monday for 45 nothing I really want in xtravision

You get it on a gift card that can be used anytime over the next 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Thanks. I'll do that then :).

Anyone up for some online play maybe we can create thread for PSN and Xbox usernames

In the meantime, Colemania89 is my xbox username so add away lads. Up for a match whenever I'm online

Im playing exhibition, the keepers are a disaster. I'm fuming, not once was this mentioned in the glowing reviews

But the bullet and got in xtravision. Looking forward to some online play for the weekend :)

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Playing it on the PC and can confirm the poor graphics complaints. Playing it on High (There's only Low, Medium, High...that's it!) and it's desticntly sh**e.

Gameplay is pretty similar to PES2015 on Xbox One, altho I've only played like 10 games on the new one so far. One thing I have noticed is dribbling seems a bit OP. Was playing Barcelona v Chelsea on the second highest difficulty, just to see what Messi et al could do. Ended up winning 5-1 while barely trying at all. Messi, Suarez and Neymar all scored goals after dribbling from halfway line and easily shrugging off the likes of Matic and Terry. It felt nice but it's a bit unrealistic for it to be so easy.

On a positive note, really like the new master league layout. Copying the last few FIFAs a fair bit in that regard but that's not a bad thing in my book. Prob just gonna bite the bullet on by this for the Xbox One in a month or two when it's <40 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So what level is everyone playing on ? I started on professional and im finding it handy enough battered newcastle 4-1 and 2-0 up against villa after ten mins in master leauge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Jaysus the goalies are dirt in exhibition. Hopefully they sort them out in an update. It's almost unplayable.

Advertisement