Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 230 ✭✭garrixfan

''Just had a reply from the head of product testing at konami , David blunkett , he says he cannot see a problem with the goal keepers.''

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Pes goalies have always been ropey to be honest

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Having a problem importing items in data management.
    When I go data management and "Import images" it just says "Which USB storage do you want to use ?
    But I doesn't show up the USB to select.

The USB is formatted to FAT32 & Folder created called WEPES with all the content inside :(

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭sumsar

Here lads, I own PES 15 and FIFA 15, ultimately I went back to FIFA because I could play online Co-Op seasons, does PES 16 have anything that's co op online or does it look like it might have it down the line at least?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭EazyD

For PC users, use sweetfx to improve the colour and textures, makes a fair bit of difference and with the mod community will have improved options over time. That being said its a bit **** of Konami to release it like this for PC at full price with no PC demo on release (funny that).

As much as I dislike EA, at least they actually develop it properly for PC. The way Konami has gone about it like they did last year is the very reason this franchise in particular is hit hard by piracy (not that I condone it).

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Installed sweetFX yesterday made a big difference especially to the lighting there is a few different presets floating around too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

I'm having a bit of trouble with the edit section. I imported the images I wasn't to use, but when I try to load an emblem, for example, I'm met with a screen that's telling me to connect a USB and import images.

However, when I click on the 'Delete Images' in Data Management all of my images are there. So I've definitely imported them.

Any ideas what's going wrong? Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

The USB is formatted to FAT32 & Folder created called WEPES with all the content inside :(

Is WEPES the parent folder. The images can't be two folders deep, if you get me.

Is WEPES the parent folder. The images can't be two folders deep, if you get me.

I have the USB then folder called WEPES > IMAGES

And nothing showing still :(

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

I have the USB then folder called PS4 > WEPES > WEPES > IMAGES

So that may be my problem

Yeah just name the folder WEPES and put everything in there. No need for a PS4 Folder

• Advertisement

tyrion1234 wrote: »
    Yeah just name the folder WEPES and put everything in there. No need for a PS4 Folder

Here is the way I have it on USB

Any justification for a thread split for option file talk mods?.

Technical talk and the likes can ruin threads and the forum certainly has room for a separate thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

But the bullet and got in xtravision. Looking forward to some online play for the weekend :)

I'd be very interested in your review of online performance after the weekend if you have a minute to post.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Hmm.. No La Liga competition logo's They're in the game already :pac:

Anyone find any? I downloaded my option file from here - http://www.pesworld.co.uk/

I am missing some kits though... I've transferred most of them but some are still missing.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Im seeing a few versions of sweetfx for PC, any recommendations?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

So who did everyone get in there MyClub TOTY? I got Robben.
    Also got Eto and Soldado in the tutorial.

Add in Neymar and Reus as loans i've an unreal attack!

... And a bunch of 60s in midfield and defence :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Any word on what online is like for consoles? Same as last year? I mean connection wise, lagginess etc

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    So who did everyone get in there MyClub TOTY? I got Robben.
    Also got Eto and Soldado in the tutorial.

Add in Neymar and Reus as loans i've an unreal attack!

... And a bunch of 60s in midfield and defence :pac:

I got lahm. Was really hoping for ibra, Ronaldo, Messi, Di Maria or Robben.

I've never really played myclub before has anyone any tips? Is there a way to increase my chances of getting world class players?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I've been playing master league with arsenal , Bought Benzema and coantrao at the behest of my scouts

Top of the league with 16 points

Lost the charity shield to chelsea (penalties are impossible)

3rd in a Champions League Group of PSG, Dynamo Kiev and Borrussia Monchengladbach with 3 games to go

This all done on the professional level so not the stroll it was appearing to be at the start

The game is absolte ****, what a waste of 60 quid, honestly pes 08 was better. You can hit the ball from anywhere and it goes in, just had a 8-6 game with my mate.

• Advertisement

did konami put their budget into paying off reviewers? I drank the kool aid

garrixfan wrote: »
    The game is absolte ****, what a waste of 60 quid, honestly pes 08 was better. You can hit the ball from anywhere and it goes in, just had a 8-6 game with my mate.

try not doing assisted shooting where ye don't have to aim?

All well and good but the gameplay still just feels wrong. Its just not very fun, at all.

Ah ok, I'm just downloading it now :( everyone saying it is great, hope it is

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Ah ok, I'm just downloading it now :( everyone saying it is great, hope it is

It's good don't worry. Keepers in my club are bad but offline they're decent. Gameplay is excellent also

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I've Courtois in MyClub and he is very good now that I have my team spirit up.

Anyone who keeps blaming keepers is more than likely just bad at the game.

A thing with PES is if a player gets a clear shot on goal inside the box its nearly always a goal unless he messes it up which really is like real football.

Anyone on xbox who plays manual want to set up a few games let me know

luv longtime69 (with a space in it)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

luv longtime69 (with a space in it)

What a name :D

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

garrixfan wrote: »

Play on manual shooting for more of a challenge because you have to line up the shot properly. The goalkeepers aren't all world class but if you let the striker get space for a shot you can't expect them to save everything.

Every year in PES people have problems defending and its mainly caused by being impatient and pressing too much. If your conceding 6 or 8 goals in a game there's definitely something wrong with your defending. Don't rush into tackles and force the opponent away from goals or step inside and force them towards the byline, never rush in with a defender if it leaves a gap.

Use pressure to make your teammate chase down the ball carrier and manually track the run of the striker with your CB if you struggle defending through balls. Most importantly when using pressure make sure you don't have 2 players out of position because of it as 1 pass can split you open.

Mess around with different tactics and find the right team balance then save the ones that work,before a game look into team settings in the tactical option and change the defence compactness and pressing area depending on the opposition formation.

The only game I conceded more than 2 goals was last night where I went full retard against Royal Irish and played 3 at the back and 2 in midfield. I spanked some lad 7-1 last night because he was clearly using pressure all game long and 1-2 passes exploited the giant gaps he left open by having 2 players chasing the ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I agree with Ray.

Advertisement