Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

Ive only had the odd jitter online nothing major and I'm only on 4G mobile broadband out in the country.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

BPL kits for PC version.

https://mega.nz/#!MhFVSCRK!msq-AKmRrWphJClo0I967uVGjp5xYnZXym-lPu_a2Mw

//Installation//
    -Got to your root folder where the PES2016.exe is installed and go into the 'download' folder - ..\Pro Evolution Soccer 2016\Download
    -Copy over the DpFileList.bin & BPL1516.cpk files you have downloaded into this download folder.

Load up the game and you will now have English league official kits in hd!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

kevovek wrote: »
    Ive only had the odd jitter online nothing major and I'm only on 4G mobile broadband out in the country.

What speeds are you getting off 4G mobile broadband? I had one of these -

HUAWEI-3-E5330-FRONT.png?ext=.png&height=300

And was getting between 4-7mb. It just wasn't stable enough for gaming.
    Might try Vodafone 4G if the speeds are good.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

The German commentary is an absolute mess. German games only have one commentator in real life but they use two in the game. Both are primary commentators and sound awful together. You can easily tell they are both 'play by play' guys that didn't even record lines together in the studio.

At least with FIFA forcing two commentators they get them into the studio together so it sounds a little better.

Not expecting anything to change while EA have a hold on the exclusive licenses for the BL. PES doesn't even have a German wikipedia page because so little people are bothered with it. The devs don't seem too bothered about catering to German players either.

The only commentary I can tolerate is the Italian one, and that's because I don't speak Italian. It sounds decent though and not awkward..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Oat23 wrote: »
    The German commentary is an absolute mess. German games only have one commentator in real life but they use two in the game. Both are primary commentators and sound awful together. You can easily tell they are both 'play by play' guys that didn't even record lines together in the studio.

At least with FIFA forcing two commentators they get them into the studio together so it sounds a little better.

Not expecting anything to change while EA have a hold on the exclusive licenses for the BL. PES doesn't even have a German wikipedia page because so little people are bothered with it. The devs don't seem too bothered about catering to German players either.

The only commentary I can tolerate is the Italian one, and that's because I don't speak Italian. It sounds decent though and not awkward..

I'm appalled that they don't have wikipedia page. I think that is good enough reason to go get a refund for the game.

I never would have bought it if I knew it didn't have a wiki page.

Disgraceful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

I'm appalled that they don't have wikipedia page. I think that is good enough reason to go get a refund for the game.

I never would have bought it if I knew it didn't have a wiki page.

Disgraceful.

I mentioned the wiki page to show the lack of interest in the product, but if you want to be a smart arse go right ahead.

I'm anything but pro-FIFA if you are thinking my post was some sort of attack on PES. FIFA is awful and has been for many years. I'm just disappointed with the terrible commentary PES has had for years that the devs seem to do little about.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Oat23 wrote: »
    I mentioned the wiki page to show the lack of interest in the product, but if you want to be a smart arse go right ahead.

I'm anything but pro-FIFA if you are thinking my post was some sort of attack on PES. FIFA is awful and has been for many years. I'm just disappointed with the terrible commentary PES has had for years that the devs seem to do little about.

Gameplay > commentary

What use would a wiki page be for a game like PES or Fifa anyway?

A better example to show lack of interest in the game is the team play lobbies and player match lobbies.

They'll be thousands online on Fifa pro clubs, and 30 max on PES. The player match lobbies a couple of hundred.

Let the sheep play fifa. They'll eventually get wise that EA are just shoveling them the same sh!t year in year out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I imported the edited EPL kits etc and they look great. Once the option file is released will make this game even better :)
    Am I the only one here who finds online unplayable?

I have played about 10 games online, no problems at all and zero lag.
    I'm using wireless connection and with UPC.

I'm really enjoying this game so far in myclub :)

I had Aguero/Neymar combo for 10 games, I now got Toni Kroos & a couple of older players Burdisso & Milito :D

Gameplay > commentary

Let the sheep play fifa. They'll eventually get wise that EA are just shoveling them the same sh!t year in year out.

This ^^^^^^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Anyone copy for x1 arrive this morning?

Just arrived

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

stuchyg wrote: »
    Anyone copy for x1 arrive this morning?

Just arrived

Where did you order it from?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Ruxjit

I'm on the Xbox 360 I like the game but I find there's a delay in the commands resulting losing possession and generally not been able to stroke the ball 1st time

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    What speeds are you getting off 4G mobile broadband? I had one of these -

And was getting between 4-7mb. It just wasn't stable enough for gaming.
    Might try Vodafone 4G if the speeds are good.

I get between 10-16mb down and 10-12mb up ping stays between 30-45 too which is a huge improvement for me.
    I'm going to try some of the kit packs later on looking forward to face packs too some of them are fairly bad

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Lads, does anyone know if it's possible to play 2v2 online on ps4 with it this time?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,832 ✭✭✭✭Blatter

Gameplay > commentary

What use would a wiki page be for a game like PES or Fifa anyway?

It wouldn't be much use, but that wasn't his point.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

I played one myClub game online (PC), I've 240mb UPC but there was definite lag, it wasn't jumpy but a button lag more so. Any kind of buton lag makes it unplayable for me, maybe the bad connection was on his end, so I might try again at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Lag hasn't been too bad for me but twice I got the win when the other guys connection went during team selection ha.

When you do have lag defending crosses, it can be a killer though. You really need to time the clearance perfectly. I like the way the small guys very rarely win aerial duels unlike previous versions, PES 2014 in particular.

Maybe a stupid question.
    How to change formation in game. In myclub my managers preference if 4-2-2-2, but I cant seem to change formation only make subs etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

I honestly haven't witnessed any lag on Xbox One so far. My internet is only around 20mbs as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Maybe a stupid question.
    How to change formation in game. In myclub my managers preference if 4-2-2-2, but I cant seem to change formation only make subs etc.

Think the formation in my club is set due to the manager's preferred style, therefore you can't actually change it at all.

You'll have to get a new manager with a new preferred formation, I'd guess.

I think you can move them around manually on the my club home screen as well?

• Advertisement

Maybe a stupid question.

You have to buy managers for the formation you want to play. You can move around the players manually providing they don't move out of the classified positions zone. So for example you could push the striker up as far as he can go on the pitch but can't push him so deep that he becomes a CAM or not too wide so that he has to be classified as a winger

Colemania wrote: »
    You have to buy managers for the formation you want to play. You can move around the players manually providing they don't move out of the classified positions zone. So for example you could push the striker up as far as he can go on the pitch but can't push him so deep that he becomes a CAM or not too wide so that he has to be classified as a winger

So I can buy diff managers and use them for different games during the season ?

So I can buy diff managers and use them for different games during the season ?

You can indeed. The good ones can only be night with my club coins so you may have to save them up or buy them yourself. The one that looks appealing to me is the 442 with the SS behind the striker. Perfect for a neymar! Only problem is I have 2 AMFs in Isco and James Rodriguez so doesn't suit me

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭OrgasmicBaz

When do you reckon they will update the transfers? First PES game I bought since 2011

I'd be more master league/career mode so im disappointed they haven't updated transfers yet

First impressions are good, like the way you can knock the ball about, and hit cross field passes. The ball doesnt feel like a beach ball as it does in Fifa

Graphics aren't the best either but as a footballing game it beats Fifa hands down

Have to look up how to import kits, crests, leagues etc

tigger123 wrote: »
    Where did you order it from?

Games collection, didn't use PM

Got Messi as my freebie in My Club.

stuchyg wrote: »
    Games collection, didn't use PM

Snap. Hopefully it will be there when I get home

Did anyone here pay real money into PES 2015 for myclub credits to buy players? Or anyone planning to in 2016?

It's something that kinda pissed me off a bit in the last version.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,207 ✭✭✭EazyD

Don't know what happened as I haven't changed any settings since playing last night but now have crazy amounts of lag both offline and online. Nothing to do with resolution as I was playing full screen the whole time and have tried windowed to no avail. **** Konami and their ****ty ports.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Maybe a stupid question.

You can have 3 preset tactics in myclub so buy 3 managers and you can change between their tactics during a game

Advertisement