Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

tigger123 wrote: »
    Did anyone here pay real money into PES 2015 for myclub credits to buy players? Or anyone planning to in 2016?

It's something that kinda pissed me off a bit in the last version.

Yes and no. Yes i spent money on myclub credits when the champions league agents were out and got 3 left backs and last ball.....ronaldo! Now the thing is, the money I spent on the coins was left over phone credit that I converted into xbox credit. Would have never used it so I just converted it. Only spent 18 euro on PES 2016 with the balance paid by converted phone credit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

tigger123 wrote: »
    Did anyone here pay real money into PES 2015 for myclub credits to buy players? Or anyone planning to in 2016?

It's something that kinda pissed me off a bit in the last version.

Yeah I spent over €200, I love feeling like a wealthy chairman splashing out on players that the peasant players can only dream of obtaining.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Anyone got a link to who the classic players are ment to be in the classic teams. I think I can work a few out but id like a definite list. All I can see online is 2015's sides

• Registered Users Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Anyone got a link to who the classic players are ment to be in the classic teams. I think I can work a few out but id like a definite list. All I can see online is 2015's sides

This it?

http://www.pesmaster.com/classic-teams/pes-2016/league/79/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I see someone has already started editing in Bundesliga players. All you have to do it copy his formula.

Doubt it would take that long to edit them in... Sure their would only be like 400 Bundesliga players to create :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I knew there wasn't option files in the xbox one version but I didn't realise we couldn't upload any images at all! I've changed the names for all the premiership teams but i'll have to play with those default kits it seems!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Any option files / kits for the 360 knocking about?

Free ones that is....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I'm currently in the process of doing the prem kits. Here is an example of two I've done. You can get them looking pretty decent. Far better than the default ones anyway.

The lack of licensing doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the image importing on the PS4 looks class for making custom kits. Some youtuber and streamer I follow has a custom kit for MyClub and he his gamertag as his sponsor. Looks class.

http://xboxclips.com/Royal+1rish/screenshots/a390d9fb-3f39-4b41-849f-1fe6c47249bb

http://xboxclips.com/Royal+1rish/screenshots/aa12521f-0cdf-4e00-a5c1-674bcfec2343

http://xboxclips.com/Royal+1rish/013e9555-5509-4755-bd34-610672634e19

http://xboxclips.com/Royal+1rish/9ef6a5f0-01ca-4445-ab75-f936c696c398

• Registered Users Posts: 15,234 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Blatter wrote: »
    It wouldn't be much use, but that wasn't his point.

Thank you.

Royal Irish seems to be talking about the PES community as a whole, despite me mentioning the German market more than once in my posts.

Oat23 wrote: »
    Thank you.

Royal Irish seems to be talking about the PES community as a whole, despite me mentioning the German market more than once in my posts.

What league is the worst for licensing in PES?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Thank you.

Having Gotze on the cover last year was surely an attempt to appeal to the German market. It's understandable they haven't gone too heavy with marketing on germany since they got locked out of the Bundesliga rights, they can't even include fake german teams after getting sued a few years back

Exactly. No point putting any effort into getting into the German market if they can't include any teams from their national league bar Bayern.

It's understandable they haven't gone too heavy with marketing on germany since they got locked out of the Bundesliga rights

Which is exactly what I said to begin with before Royal irish started talking about gameplay and empty lobbies for some reason. The only thing I was saying was the German commentary is awful because the devs put no effort into the German market as there is little interest in the product.
    Not expecting anything to change while EA have a hold on the exclusive licenses for the BL. PES doesn't even have a German wikipedia page because so little people are bothered with it. The devs don't seem too bothered about catering to German players either.

You mentioned the no German wiki to show a lack of interest in the game. Which in my opinion is daft. Especially when all you have to is mention something like only about 30 people playing team play in the whole world and a couple of hundred in the player match lobbies.

For people that have the time, here's a link on how to create all the Bundesliga teams.

http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=98021

Its includes all the face builds so you just need to copy each one. It's a couple of hours work, but it's your best chance of getting the Bundesliga in.

Also has links to get the kits/logos.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,894 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

You mentioned the no German wiki to show a lack of interest in the game. Which in my opinion is daft. Especially when all you have to is mention something like only about 30 people playing team play in the whole world and a couple of hundred in the player match lobbies.

He mentioned it as a throwaway point and you hopped on it as if he made it out like it was a dealbreaker. Get over it.
    Mr Blobby wrote: »
    For people that have the time, here's a link on how to create all the Bundesliga teams.

Its includes all the face builds so you just need to copy each one. It's a couple of hours work, but it's your best chance of getting the Bundesliga in.

Hmmmmm, might throw a few teams in. Always tempted to do the whole league, but I'd probably only play as a handful of teams. Great link though!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

Arrived today courtresy of Games Collection. The commentary really isn't that bad. It's playing really well, which is what's important.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I'm currently in the process of doing the prem kits. Here is an example of two I've done. You can get them looking pretty decent. Far better than the default ones anyway.

The lack of licensing doesn't bother me. What does bother me is the image importing on the PS4 looks class for making custom kits. Some youtuber and streamer I follow has a custom kit for MyClub and he his gamertag as his sponsor. Looks class.

http://xboxclips.com/Royal+1rish/screenshots/a390d9fb-3f39-4b41-849f-1fe6c47249bb

http://xboxclips.com/Royal+1rish/screenshots/aa12521f-0cdf-4e00-a5c1-674bcfec2343

http://xboxclips.com/Royal+1rish/013e9555-5509-4755-bd34-610672634e19

http://xboxclips.com/Royal+1rish/9ef6a5f0-01ca-4445-ab75-f936c696c398

Yeah its this fella I think

PYs2RvK.jpg

Mr Blobby wrote: »

Scared to do this in case the data update wipes everything, even though some are saying on pesgaming that it is highly unlikely because it did not in previous years. I think I'll wait just in case!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

Gameplay > commentary

People have every right to criticise Konami for another lazy job in the commentary department. It's quite clear that different mics and/or recording environments were used. It's just bizarre that they should strive for such excellence 'on the field', while being virtually inept when off it.

I love PES and this year's game is very slick indeed. It's possibly their greatest offering ever, and I don't say that lightly. However, it's not perfect and as a fan and a customer I have a right to criticise it. You talk about FIFA players being sheep, but you're the one trying to stifle debate and tow the party line. You are the sheep, albeit one that plays the better football game.

• Advertisement

Yeah its this fella I think

PYs2RvK.jpg

Yeah that's him. Pretty sure its an Irish lad called the midnight kid who done the kit for him.

People have every right to criticise Konami for another lazy job in the commentary department. It's quite clear that different mics and/or recording environments were used. It's just bizarre that they should strive for such excellence 'on the field', while being virtually inept when off it.

I love PES and this year's game is very slick indeed. It's possibly their greatest offering ever, and I don't say that lightly. However, it's not perfect and as a fan and a customer I have a right to criticise it. You talk about FIFA players being sheep, but you're the one trying to stifle debate and tow the party line. You are the sheep, albeit one that plays the better football game.

But he is criticizing Konami for not putting in the effort to break into the German market by having poor German commentary and no German wiki page of all things, when it was the Bundesliga who tried to sue them a couple of years back and they have no licenses to have any of the teams bar Bayern.

People are entitled to criticize Konami of course, but I'm entitled to point out that what their saying is naive.

If you're going to criticize them at least criticize them about their ropey servers and input lag. Not bloody poor commentary from a country which national league tried to sue them.

But he is criticizing Konami for not putting in the effort to break into the German market by having poor German commentary and no German wiki page of all things, when it was the Bundesliga who tried to sue them a couple of years back and they have no licenses to have any of the teams bar Bayern.

People are entitled to criticize Konami of course, but I'm entitled to point out that what their saying is naive.

If you're going to criticize them at least criticize them about their ropey servers and input lag. Not bloody poor commentary from a country which national league tried to sue them.

I never criticized their lack of effort in trying to break into the German market. I criticized the poor commentary on offer, and pointed out that it was because Germans are not interested in PES, so the devs put in as little effort as possible.

Mentioning the wikipedia page is not a criticism, it was a throwaway point and an indicator of the level of interest Germans have in PES. How you could think this is a criticism of Konami is lost on me. It's not their responsibility to create a wikipedia page, it would be done by fans, but there are very few. WHICH IS WHY I MENTIONED THE LACK OF A WIKI PAGE.

I thought you had the wrong end of the stick, but I'm not sure you have the right stick at all. Go back and re-read my original post and you might understand it better.

This is going nowhere, and I'm definitely not the naive one here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,487 ✭✭✭Right Turn Clyde

With respect, you've completely misread his post. I completely understand his point about the wiki page and it's absolutely not a criticism of Konami.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Burkie7

What a game!

Lads i ****ed up!

I accidently copied over Marco Reus with some random bloke and now he's gone!
    Anyway to fix it??

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So why did they get sued by the German League then ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,894 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

So why did they get sued by the German League then ?

I don't think they ever were sued by the German League, I think they were simply told not to recreate the German league in any way shape or form or they would be sued due to the exclusivity agreement mentioned previously with EA.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

jesus christ.id say 8 or 9 years iv been gone from pes and playing fifa.got my first full session of pes tonight playing master league **** me is savage.gameplay miles ahead of fifas limited rubbish

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 230 ✭✭garrixfan

The game is probably a grower tbh, does seem to be better on manual, not a game to play with the lads though, I'll be using it for single player international tournaments. I hate national teams in FIFA

Advertisement