Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,761 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

whiskeyman wrote: »
    it's in the controller select screen before a match.
    Edit user settings I think?

Edit user data I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭tigger123

da gamer wrote: »
    Thanks. I've downloaded the files from pesworld.co.uk and put them on usb. Put tab into ps4 and in menus went to edit and data management. It asks if I want to upload images with the name wepes in the name. I click on this and it goes to a screen where it asks me to pick which usb device I want to use but there are no options to pick here. Any suggestions or could you tell me where I'm going wrong?

This might help...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRIYujcqaIc

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

tigger123 wrote: »
    Where's the menu that allows you to switch from assisted to manual? I went looking last night and couldn't find it.

You can probably do what the lads said above as well, but I went straight into settings from the main menu, and then "personal data" (or whatever it's called) and changed it from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,500 ✭✭✭Fuzzy_Dunlop

Is it just me or is the team management screen (in master league at least) absolutely horrendous?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    I started editing some teams last night with the downloads from pes world but it wont let me edit the team name. I know i must be missing something simple but i couldnt work it out last night

Tried this again last night. When i try to edit the team name it says that only letters and numbers can be used(something to that effect) but no keyboard comes up and over on the right hand side of the screen on the same line is a pattern or 6 small squares. Really bizarre

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

You have to edit the team names manually. Never heard of the problems you're having though. Was simple for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,595 ✭✭✭irish_stevo815

I have to say they put in a great editing suite into the game for updating team names kits and badges, even down to managers. Also giving official names and logos to competitions helps a lot. It gives it more authentic feel to game even though FIFA and EA have the market for licences. I do love the official Champions League licence in PES.....the one thing FIFA cannot replicate

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I do love the official Champions League licence in PES.....the one thing FIFA cannot replicate

And they do it so well.

When I'm playing in the UCL in BAL I always watch the whole intro video and and turn the volume up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

I have to say they put in a great editing suite into the game for updating team names kits and badges, even down to managers. Also giving official names and logos to competitions helps a lot. It gives it more authentic feel to game even though FIFA and EA have the market for licences. I do love the official Champions League licence in PES.....the one thing FIFA cannot replicate

Having recordings of all the club names is very handy. I think i was only missing 3 or 4 teams out of 52.

Overall i'm not missing the FIFA licences.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I love how tottenham still have to go by Tottenham and Arsenal is LONDON !! lol

• Advertisement

Arsenal isn't a place as far as I know so that's why they can't include it.

I was doing all the premier league transfers the other day and I couldn't find Heung Son who went to Spurs because his previous club were in the Bundesliga. Usually you can just select him from his nation but for some reason the South Koreans team names are fake too. I have noticed though that they'll have a player with the same height, same position, and a similar rating you'd expect. So it's just a matter finding his differently named clone and changing the name. And luckily they had his name recorded for commentary so he's pretty much perfect now. They've really thought of everything to get around the restrictions.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

Online has been perfect for more since my horrendously laggy first two games, thoroughly enjoying myclub.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Started playing on professional tonight and found it very enjoyable. Was too easy to score on regular setting. Edited all the premier league teams thanks to help from the lads here. I'm still absolutely puzzled as to why every team has last year's squads, really annoying I find

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

da gamer wrote: »
    Started playing on professional tonight and found it very enjoyable. Was too easy to score on regular setting. Edited all the premier league teams thanks to help from the lads here. I'm still absolutely puzzled as to why every team has last year's squads, really annoying I find

It'll be updates soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭tigger123

The editing is a little laborious, but it's totally worth it. It really helps with the immersion aspect.

I'm playing an Italian Master League with Roma until the squads are updated and I'm editing the EPL and Championship clubs at the same time. Looking forward to starting an ML with Hull and Castolo and lads.

(I scored with Totti the other night, and he did the selfie celebration, I was all "wtf?!")

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Played more games against the CPU on Top Player yesterday.
    Without doubt, this is the BEST football game I've ever played.
    The way the ball bounces randomly... the player movement... I had some amazing games yesterday, from a nail biting 1-1 draw (Inter Vs Lazio) to a very comfortable win against some unheard of team in the Europa (I'm playing an Italian League).
    I can't wait to get back into the game and play more.
    The new camera angle is fantastic.
    Being on the Xbox 360, for those of you who are able to fully patch and edit this game, it must be a dream.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Online has been perfect for more since my horrendously laggy first two games, thoroughly enjoying myclub.

Do you still have the input lag or has that gone too?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Just had a game if my clubs. No lag and was 3 up before he quit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭ahnowbrowncow

No, none at all, it's just like playing offline. In my last thirty online games there's only been one with input lag which is a huge improvement for pes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Has the online roster update been released yet today?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Colemania wrote: »

Haven't played yet but its on the notices when you start the game

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Yup, it's done for online and offline.Stats and form were updated when I played an exhibition there

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Testing out the advanced shooting, anyone use this? I think you direct the shot with the right stick. Just lost one nil so cant confirm :)

da_hambo wrote: »
    Testing out the advanced shooting, anyone use this? I think you direct the shot with the right stick. Just lost one nil so cant confirm :)

You aim it with left stick. There is a training mode for it so you can practice it

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    You aim it with left stick. There is a training mode for it so you can practice it

Got it just scored a low tap in from a cross. Still on the demo. Waiting on Amazon!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

No, none at all, it's just like playing offline. In my last thirty online games there's only been one with input lag which is a huge improvement for pes.

For people NOT having problems, are you connected via ethernet? I've been connected wirelessly and had problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Yup, it's done for online and offline.Stats and form were updated when I played an exhibition there

I thought the offline squads weren't being done until October 29th or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,995 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Offline squads have been updated for offline exhibition mode anyway!

Just have to press R3 when at the team select screen.

:)

I thought the offline squads weren't being done until October 29th or something?

I did try telling you all.....

But yeah, if you go to exhibition and turn on live updates the squads are current. It's only for exhibition offline though so far.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Game is getting better the more I play it. I think once I have it mastered it will be even more rewarding.

Still haven't quite got the hang of beating a man one on one with skill, although I think it's more of a passing game anyway. But I've always been a fan of the step-overs!

Playing on Top Player at the mo and probably just about have the beating of the COM. Will maybe look to move up to Superstar once the rosters are done, depending on how much of a gulf there is between the two levels.

Looking forward to trying the Master League once the rosters are updates, have heard good things.

The one big thing that lets this game down is the overly lenient refereeing, both with regards to handing out cards and blowing up. I like that it flows, I'm in favour of a bit of leniancy, but there has to be some realism. I think they went far too extreme on this point. It feels like there is little risk in flying in with a slide tackle.

Also, can anyone confirm in Exhibition matches, can you choose Time of Day and Weather? Doesn't seem to be an option which is a little odd

Advertisement