Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 230 ✭✭garrixfan

I've said it before and I'll say it again - Manual Shooting.

Basic shooting and high pass assist is for people who want a simple arcade every shot goes in feeling. If you don't think it's realistic enough then play on manual because that's where the realism is

I'm talking about the computer against me, some ****ty player is not gana score with every damn shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Unbelievable. Ordered Pes from Amazon.co.uk last Thursday week. Still waiting. I know the strike might have something to do with it but... Jokeshop!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,893 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

da_hambo wrote: »
    Unbelievable. Ordered Pes from Amazon.co.uk last Thursday week. Still waiting. I know the strike might have something to do with it but... Jokeshop!!!

Did you preorder? Or what status is at it... I preordered Uncharted but have heard rough stories on their preorders...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Amazon are always slow as **** with games

Amazon are always slow as **** with games

They say delivery this Friday (to my PM), slightly worried now...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Mine says dispatched on 26 Sept. Delivery by this Friday!!. Not preordered.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

da_hambo wrote: »
    Mine says dispatched on 26 Sept. Delivery by this Friday!!. Not preordered.

There almost as bad as CDWOW at that rate! Not quite though, cdwow will always take that extra few days seemingly just for the sake of it!! :pac:

Mind you, they don't even do games anymore so they're not even an option now for anybody in that respect.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 678 ✭✭✭kevovek

I cannot for the life of me improve in the myclub online season think I've won twice out of nearly 20 games frustration is starting to set in haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

kevovek wrote: »
    I cannot for the life of me improve in the myclub online season think I've won twice out of nearly 20 games frustration is starting to set in haha

I struggle too, I think you need a v good team spirit and more importantly, a decent keeper

• Registered Users Posts: 26 ThemFifaGoals

How do you remove the menu at the bottom of the screen when watching the replay..the menu that tells you what buttons is to rewind & save etc

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

How do you remove the menu at the bottom of the screen when watching the replay..the menu that tells you what buttons is to rewind & save etc

Cheers

If you play on PS4 then press the top left of the touchpad. XBO, no idea sadly

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Cheers

On PS4 press left on the touchpad.

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Das89

Anyone interested in starting a PES league or know of one? Few players from boards a laugh?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Carroller

Das89 wrote: »
    Anyone interested in starting a PES league or know of one? Few players from boards a laugh?

I'd play on Xbox one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Carroller wrote: »
    I'd play on Xbox one

Me too

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Cheers

On Xbox One press the View/Back button.

Sorry mate I have a PS4. Pity

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Morshlac

well seen enough complaining on the fifa thread to confirm getting PES this year, am sure the more people make the switch online will hopefully be better..

return of the master!

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

I started a MyClub game last night. Got some decent players with my points I'd built up from Exhibition games. Eriksen, D'Allesandro, Chiellini.

I tried playing some online games against other people who had rather better squads than me! Drew my first two games.

The third game I played I ended up playing someone who was rated 804 and I was 401...got destroyed 5-0. The opponent was actually toying with me doing tricks and what not.

Looking foward to getting more players in and seeing how this goes!

Nokotan wrote: »
    I started a MyClub game last night. Got some decent players with my points I'd built up from Exhibition games. Eriksen, D'Allesandro, Chiellini.

I tried playing some online games against other people who had rather better squads than me! Drew my first two games.

The third game I played I ended up playing someone who was rated 804 and I was 401...got destroyed 5-0. The opponent was actually toying with me doing tricks and what not.

Looking foward to getting more players in and seeing how this goes!

D'Alessandro...

Staple PES player :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Are there any hidden gems to buy in this years Master League?

I'm in my first season and the only signing I could make was K. Asamoha on a season long loan deal. He is quite good actually. However, he will eventually leave and I need to fill the hole in attacking midfield.

Are there any hidden gems to buy in this years Master League?

I'm in my first season and the only signing I could make was K. Asamoha on a season long loan deal. He is quite good actually. However, he will eventually leave and I need to fill the hole in attacking midfield.

For a low rated player, mastour is pretty good. Should be with Milan still as the offline update hasn't been done yet. I've been able to sign almost anyone I want with Watford which is very unrealistic. Any way in making transfers harder to do, like a setting as you set up master league?

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Ya, signing players is a bit easier than you'd think. I'm with Inter Milan and managed to get Suarez for like 14.5M at the end of the first season.

This probably led me to go a little mad in the transfer market and I'm after noticing I'm 16M in debt. Now it's December and I'll be able to sell a player no bother to clear it but I just want to know if I HAVE to be in the green, so to speak, by the end of the season or will the debt just be taken out of my summer transfer budget for the next season? The wages get paid in September so is it only then that I can't be in debt or do I have to be debt free at the end of the season as well??

Regarding players for Master League, Geoffrey Kondogbia from Inter is an absolute beast of a midfielder. He definately won't be available on a budget but if you have the cash and need a CM, it's a no brainer. He's fast, can shoot and doesn't lose a tackle!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

If you're in the red at the end of the season it's game over, or at least it used to be. I'm finding it challenging playing with Oviedo I have to say, can only afford one or two players.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Belt

Das89 wrote: »

I'd be on for PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Belt wrote: »
    I'd be on for PS4

I would play a league on ps4 if one was set up

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

B_Sharp wrote: »
    Ya, signing players is a bit easier than you'd think. I'm with Inter Milan and managed to get Suarez for like 14.5M at the end of the first season.

This probably led me to go a little mad in the transfer market and I'm after noticing I'm 16M in debt. Now it's December and I'll be able to sell a player no bother to clear it but I just want to know if I HAVE to be in the green, so to speak, by the end of the season or will the debt just be taken out of my summer transfer budget for the next season? The wages get paid in September so is it only then that I can't be in debt or do I have to be debt free at the end of the season as well??

Regarding players for Master League, Geoffrey Kondogbia from Inter is an absolute beast of a midfielder. He definately won't be available on a budget but if you have the cash and need a CM, it's a no brainer. He's fast, can shoot and doesn't lose a tackle!

You can sign a load of Superstars but the wage budget and contract length needs to be looked at too. That caught me out on my first playthrough I was paying way too much in wages and had a few top players on 2 year contracts who refused to renegotiate. Not sure if its game over in the red but you definitely can't sign anymore players or renegotiate contracts if your in the red

I would play a league on ps4 if one was set up

Cool, what would be the best way to approach it? Start new forum?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 230 ✭✭garrixfan

I honestly dont know how there are.not.more.complaints with regards goalkeepers/shooting/goals.from people.on here. Perhaps the hipsterish nature of boards.ie? for.the.millionth time I play on manual...the whole point is goals are not fulfilling. If you.go one.on one you just have to.hold down on square and its a goal, the shooting.animation is horrible especially goals in the box...have to say outside the box shots are nice. every single.goal against.me.looks the same. The computer doesnt shoot from outside the box. It doesnt matter who the striker is or the keeper...its horrendous

• Advertisement

garrixfan wrote: »
    I honestly dont know how there are.not.more.complaints with regards goalkeepers/shooting/goals.from people.on here. Perhaps the hipsterish nature of boards.ie? for.the.millionth time I play on manual...the whole point is goals are not fulfilling. If you.go one.on one you just have to.hold down on square and its a goal, the shooting.animation is horrible especially goals in the box...have to say outside the box shots are nice. every single.goal against.me.looks the same. The computer doesnt shoot from outside the box. It doesnt matter who the striker is or the keeper...its horrendous

Did someone say broken record.......

Advertisement