Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

Anyone know any good ways of getting GP on MyClub, takes me ages to get enough to buy a player. Spent 10,000 on Luis Fabiano last night which would have been handy six years ago. Same with Saviola.

It's annoying having such a bad team and getting easily beaten by lads with good players throughout their team.

And no, I'm not purchaing GP.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Nokotan wrote: »
    Anyone know any good ways of getting GP on MyClub, takes me ages to get enough to buy a player. Spent 10,000 on Luis Fabiano last night which would have been handy six years ago. Same with Saviola.

It's annoying having such a bad team and getting easily beaten by lads with good players throughout their team.

And no, I'm not purchaing GP.

Well every day you get a 3000 bonus for your first win of the day. If you're having trouble winning an online match, play against the computer in a tournament and get your bonus there. Have you done the offline euro 2016 tournament where you get a euro 2016 agent for winning it? It's fairly easy to do it with any basic team. You should also open the euro 2016 agents rather than the standard ones. I've got about 6 or 7 black balls in them including Boateng!

Colemania wrote: »
    Well every day you get a 3000 bonus for your first win of the day. If you're having trouble winning an online match, play against the computer in a tournament and get your bonus there. Have you done the offline euro 2016 tournament where you get a euro 2016 agent for winning it? It's fairly easy to do it with any basic team. You should also open the euro 2016 agents rather than the standard ones. I've got about 6 or 7 black balls in them including Boateng!

Cheers for the advice. I end up spending loads of money renewing my players' contracts. I mostly play against the computer because of being battered online.

I tried to Euro 2016 Agent and got Sebastian Prodl from Watford, slightly put me off it but I must give it a go again.

I've three matches left in Div. 12 and have enough point to be promoted. Do you know if you get much for going up a division?

Also, it takes ages for me to get an online game, does it take you long?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Cheers for the advice. I end up spending loads of money renewing my players' contracts. I mostly play against the computer because of being battered online.

I tried to Euro 2016 Agent and got Sebastian Prodl from Watford, slightly put me off it but I must give it a go again.

I've three matches left in Div. 12 and have enough point to be promoted. Do you know if you get much for going up a division?

You get a contract ticket for promotion, you also don't need to wait to finish all the games, u can press x on x1 and your done once you have the points.

Pick barca in career mode and sim the season. You will get points for winning supercup, uefa cup league etc

stuchyg wrote: »
    You get a contract ticket for promotion, you also don't need to wait to finish all the games, u can press x on x1 and your done once you have the points.

Pick barca in career mode and sim the season. You will get points for winning supercup, uefa cup league etc

Actually that reminds me. I got an absolute tonne for doing all the training drills, especially for getting gold. Made about 9000gp from it

Haven't had anyone disastrous in the euro 2016 agents. Off the top of my head I've gotten the likes of Bartra, Stones, Boateng, Milner, Narsingh Mandanda, Mignolet, Foster, Fekir, De Jong, Bernat and a few i can't think of cos i either don't use them or I turned them into trainers!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

You get a load of GP for winning the Master Cup for the first time, 20,000 for the win then about 10,000 combined throughout the games.

If you want to be really grindy about it you can play the novice cup and team spirit cup, score a goal from kick off then give the ball back to your goalkeeper. When the keeper has the ball to feet just stand in the 6 yard box and the computer won't tackle you for the first 2 games. You can go about your daily business and rake in GP.
    Always use a team of utter useless players and sell them off after 10 games then replace them with more useless expendables and pack your bench with superstars to get the team level up to requirement to enter the cup.

I've given up myclub online this year because the A.I is septic with the team spirit feature, playing against the computer is much more enjoyable. Hopefully they keep adding cups like the Euro2016 qualifier to keep it interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 11,888 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

http://www.pesworld.co.uk/

Bundesliga kit pack released earlier this week for anyone interested.

Also, on their forum they have some nice classic kits...

xrCRbas.png

VNn8MMw.jpg

g8eS9i8.jpg

pWhElRE.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

http://www.pesworld.co.uk/

Bundesliga kit pack released earlier this week for anyone interested.

I imported all the premier league **** earlier and even stuck in me own Klopp photo! Took like 2 hours!

Anyone know how to do the rabona in this game? My one known trick works horribly online and I just wanted to know how to do this cos it looks cool ha.

I know you have to use someone that has the rabona trait but I can't do it for the life of me!

• Advertisement

Anyone know how to do the rabona in this game? My one known trick works horribly online and I just wanted to know how to do this cos it looks cool ha.

I know you have to use someone that has the rabona trait but I can't do it for the life of me!

Hold Rb/RT(finesse shot button) and flick the left stick as you power the pass. It's much easier to do rabona crosses than passes

Hold Rb/RT(finesse shot button) and flick the left stick as you power the pass. It's much easier to do rabona crosses than passes

Is that the close control dribbling button? Ya I've tried that and doesn't work. By "flick the left stick" do you literally mean flick it in the direction you want to pass it? Also, do I need pass assist off?

Is that the close control dribbling button? Ya I've tried that and doesn't work. By "flick the left stick" do you literally mean flick it in the direction you want to pass it? Also, do I need pass assist off?

Ya the close control dribble and just flick the stick towards the player your passing to. You get the timing of it down eventually but I still find it doesn't work 100%, not sure if pass assist makes a difference

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Got this game today and have played 3 online season games getting beat 7-0, 4-0 and 2-1!

There is some improvement there!

It's my 1st PES since my PS2 days so have you guys got any tips that would be useful for me?

Got this game today and have played 3 online season games getting beat 7-0, 4-0 and 2-1!

It's my 1st PES since my PS2 days so have you guys got any tips that would be useful for me?

Don't sprint everywhere or your players will be knackered by about 60 minutes at the latest. It's not like FIFA where you can sprint for the entire game and only see marginal tiredness near the end.

I'm playing with manual passing and advanced shooting also. Are those the best settings?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm playing with manual passing and advanced shooting also. Are those the best settings?

That would be the general consensus anyway.

So...... Just won 11 nil on my clubs.... Played a beginner it seems!

Opened 2 of the best of September agents. Absolutely crap! 2 players from SM Caen in the French league rated 75.

I'd say manual shooting over advanced shooting. Always seem to hit the crossbar on advanced, manual shooting is just really good this year. Every shot on manual feels so sweet when it goes in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

How's the online on this? is it still lagging?

I can't imaging going back to playing AI after getting used to playing online seasons in Fifa last year, if the online in this is sound then I'll be getting it.

• Advertisement

I can't imaging going back to playing AI after getting used to playing online seasons in Fifa last year, if the online in this is sound then I'll be getting it.

I can rarely get a game online and I've no Matchmaking restrictions on.

It's fine for me anyway. Its the one game where you need a super fast connection to be able to find games and also have a fairly lag free game.

Played 10 games online last night and had no problems apart from the length of time it takes to find a match. No lag at all in the games.

I really am awful though, 8 losses, 1 draw and 1 win :(

It's going to take time making the transition from FIFA to PES by the looks of it!

Every time my opponent shoots he seems to score. Keepers don't seem great tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Where are they shooting from though?
    You may need to work on your defensive tactics.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

The key I think is to use the L2 button plenty so you are focused on the ball and are able to make intercepts and close the space on players effectively.

Important also to stand tackle properly with double tap of x rather than just adding pressure by holding it.

I got Douglas Costa in the "Best of September" MyClub Agent. Delighted with that.

I had got Max Kruse with the Euro 2016 Agent but he's on the worst form, here's hoping for a Wolfsburg win at the weekend!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Belt

Played 10 games online last night and had no problems apart from the length of time it takes to find a match. No lag at all in the games.

I really am awful though, 8 losses, 1 draw and 1 win :(

It's going to take time making the transition from FIFA to PES by the looks of it!

If you have a good 80+ keeper and high team spirit, keepers performances improve a lot and are actually quiet good.

I was the same at the start, couldn't buy a win, got beat 9-0 at one stage but once team spirit increases and you can replace all the default players, you'll become a lot more competitive.

I haven't had any recent lag issues, did at the start though. Also don't have much of an issue getting a game, 2 or 3 minute wait maybe and that is with the rating restriction turned on.

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

da_hambo wrote: »
    Two weeks today I ordered Pes to try save a few quid and still no sign from Amazon.co.uk!

Unbelievable. Dispatched supposedly on 26.9.15.

Must have gone to feckin China first!

Three weeks on and still no game from Amazon.co.uk. Feckin langballs. Looking for a refund.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 230 ✭✭garrixfan

whiskeyman wrote: »

Will you stop, seriously this is so annoying, players just don't automatically score in the box, why are people hellbent on defending this game at all costs?

I admit the game has good points, its more fun than FIFA in some ways however if I wanted the actual representation of real football I would play FIFA. PES is gripping I don't deny it but not one goal against me have I thought, wow that looked soo good, most of the goals are the same, actually I'd say 95 per cent of goals scoring against me are a low drilled shot about 12 yards out. The variation in goals isn't great

• Advertisement

whiskeyman wrote: »

Mainly inside the box. Having trouble closing down players in the middle and that's with my team being very compact. Almost every shot inside the box goes in.

Advertisement