Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 818 ✭✭✭setanta1984

Having been a PES disciple since the ISS days on PS1, I've finally bought PES 2016 after transferring to FIFA since about 2009.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the best place to download kit/logo files? Are the ones from pesworld.co.uk mentioned in the above post the way to go? I believe these all need to be applied manually to each team?
    And do team names etc. all have to be edited manually or is there a single file download to fix these automatically.
    Brings back memories of passing option files around amongst the lads back in the early 2000's...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

Having been a PES disciple since the ISS days on PS1, I've finally bought PES 2016 after transferring to FIFA since about 2009.

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the best place to download kit/logo files? Are the ones from pesworld.co.uk mentioned in the above post the way to go? I believe these all need to be applied manually to each team? And do team names etc. all have to be edited manually or is there a single file download to fix these automatically. Brings back memories of passing option files around amongst the lads back in the early 2000's...

All has be down individually lad .doing each league takes over a hour .and yes pes world place go.make sure watch you tube vids on how to do first

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Can anyone point me in the right direction for the best place to download kit/logo files? Are the ones from pesworld.co.uk mentioned in the above post the way to go? I believe these all need to be applied manually to each team?
    And do team names etc. all have to be edited manually or is there a single file download to fix these automatically.
    Brings back memories of passing option files around amongst the lads back in the early 2000's...
    brady12 wrote: »
    All has be down individually lad .doing each league takes over a hour .and yes pes world place go.make sure watch you tube vids on how to do first

It's well worth it though. As someone else on here said, there's something deeply satisfying about bypassing the licensing restrictions. It's like giving the two fingers to EA. :D :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

I started a Master League with Roma a few weeks ago, it's going great and I'm really enjoying it.

Am I right in assuming that when the squad updates come on the 28th, they won't effect the squads in my Master League? IE, after the game updates RVP will still be with Utd, Cech will still be with Chelsea etc.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

tigger123 wrote: »
    I started a Master League with Roma a few weeks ago, it's going great and I'm really enjoying it.

Am I right in assuming that when the squad updates come on the 28th, they won't effect the squads in my Master League? IE, after the game updates RVP will still be with Utd, Cech will still be with Chelsea etc.

Exactly that. But new master leagues will have the updated squads though.

Also, I think it's the 29th, not the 28th.

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    Exactly that. But new master leagues will have the updated squads though.

Also, I think it's the 29th, not the 28th.

Cheers! I'll start a new one so. Think I'm gonna go with Wolves and drag them up from the Championship.

The Master League mode this year is amazing, so immersive. Not going near online at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedmanDublin

When you're playing a friendly match and you get to the team select screen you have to press R3 on PS4 (assume its the same on X1) to apply the update squads for offline friendly matches.

If you want them for other offline modes you'll have to wait until the squad updates this week.

Thanks for that!

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭RedmanDublin

Does anyone know how to do a small league offline with mates? I can see the leagues but it seems you can only have a minimum of 12 teams. In the older Pro Evo's you could do leagues with 6 or so players.

It is absolutely shocking if they have removed this as it was one of the best modes of the game. Ultimate entertainment. I cannot see a reason for Konami not to have this in the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

What happened to garrixfan? Did he get banned for his posts in here?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

What happened to garrixfan? Did he get banned for his posts in here?

He started enjoyed PES, couldn't take it, went on a rampage and got himself banned...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

The current Special Agent is shockingly ****. There's Gerrard, Lampard, Xavi and not much else? I'd like any of those three but to think i'd have to spend 10,000 GP a million times and probably still not get them.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

J Mysterio wrote: »
    The current Special Agent is shockingly ****. There's Gerrard, Lampard, Xavi and not much else? I'd like any of those three but to think i'd have to spend 10,000 GP a million times and probably still not get them.

The last 2 agents have been bad so haven't spent any on this one and I think I only used 1 agent on the one before that.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

'A number of gameplay tweaks'.... sounds pretty good to me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Damn I love this game! Gameplay is just unreal... or so real!
    Played a game against cpu earlier.
    Losing 2-0 with 10mins to go and came back to win 2-3.
    It was every bit as exhilarating as watching a real game!

For those who score a goal when losing... if you move your player towards the ball during the celebration move, he'll go and pick it up and run back to centre circle.
    Nice touch!

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Damn I love this game! Gameplay is just unreal... or so real!
    Played a game against cpu earlier.
    Losing 2-0 with 10mins to go and came back to win 2-3.
    It was every bit as exhilarating as watching a real game!

I had a similar experience to this. I was Arsenal at Sunderland in the Master League and it was essentially backs and forwards. It reminded me of the City - Sunderland match about two/three seasons ago when Ki actually got the winner for Sunderland.

We had about 75% possession but just couldn't break down Sunderland who were just playing with two banks of four on the edge of their box. That was until Alexis Sanchez popped up with an injury time winner to snatch a much deserved three points. What a game it was though! I genuinely can't remember celebrating a goal to a similar extent since probably Pro Evo 6.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

First time back playing PES "properly" since PES 2008 and I fell in love with it again.

Just a quick question about Master League though lads. I've been offer the job to manage the Ireland National Team, but can I do this in parallel with managing my club side or do I have to move totally over to the role?

Played few online games this week, do 90% of players just foul all the time? Constant slide tackling, especially when you break and play gets called back.

Will stick to offline I think.

Nailz wrote: »
    First time back playing PES "properly" since PES 2008 and I fell in love with it again.

Just a quick question about Master League though lads. I've been offer the job to manage the Ireland National Team, but can I do this in parallel with managing my club side or do I have to move totally over to the role?

You do it in parallel with your club management. On international breaks you manage the national side. You'll also get offered other International jobs too.

The update pack is available. I downloaded and installed it before work this morning :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Any one having a problem getting an international call up in BAL. I'm a 20 year old 86 ovr SS/LWF and still haven't made a single Irish squad

• Advertisement

Have to transfer Martial to United, he not included in update

Have to transfer Martial to United, he not included in update

You serious? Oh god they're gonna be slaughtered if they've f**ked up again with the squads

Just tweeted them about it. Markovic still with pool too, Hernandez still at united. Grealish overall is 63 and bellerin still only at 75 even though he is the best RB thus far in the season.

Apparently the transfers are only done up to August 24th...

Baffling

Apparently the transfers are only done up to August 24th...

Baffling

Yea cause they didn't have enough time to account for another weeks worth in the two months since the window shut.

Crazy stuff

I love the game but this just embarrassing. Any one of us could do the transfers for all teams within an hour or 2. How they haven't done them by now is beyond me

• Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭gaffmaster

Anyone got PES 2016 for PS3?

Is the gameplay as good as the next gen consoles? Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

Colemania wrote: »
    I love the game but this just embarrassing. Any one of us could do the transfers for all teams within an hour or 2. How they haven't done them by now is beyond me

I was thinking the same thing. I really do love the game but it does itself no favours with this nonsense. The fact they weren't updated in the first place is poor enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

gaffmaster wrote: »
    Anyone got PES 2016 for PS3?

Is the gameplay as good as the next gen consoles? Cheers.

I have it for the XBox360, and gameplay is fantastic.
    I think the next gen consoles are just really going to look better - more cutscenes etc...

Speaking of 360 - does anyone have any links to free 360 option files or any way to make the pitches more green?
    The look of the game on the 360 is pants compared to the next gen vibrancy of the colours.

• Advertisement

If anyone comes across a list of transfers still outstanding after the update, maybe they could post a link here?

This is just bizarre. October 29th and its still not accurate?

Advertisement