Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Were the online updates not up to date? Why not just copy those squads for the data pack? It makes absolutely no sense.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

Lads they some clowns .who did they put in charge of this at all

• Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Their post promised 'fully updated' transfers...

On Twitter they're saying that they're aware of missing transfers and are looking into it.

Utter madness.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

brady12 wrote: »
    Lads they some clowns .who did they put in charge of this at all

Enda Kenny it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

Their post promised 'fully updated' transfers...

On Twitter they're saying that they're aware of missing transfers and are looking into it.

Utter madness.

They're looking into it? That makes it sound like they've only just discovered it, which is total bull.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

Colemania wrote:
    Enda Kenny it seems

Haha brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Any gameplay changes in the update?

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Are many transfers missing? I didn't think they could possibly **** this up but well played Konami. Adam Bhatti said he was deleting his twitter account after the Data Pack got released and now I think we know why

At least gameplay wise manual shooting and passing have been improved. Easier to make one touch passes and my first 3 goals have been absolute belters. I also got a red card for a violent tackle that would have been acceptable yesterday, I do like a good tackle so hopefully the refs aren't too enthusiastic with the reds now

I'm not one to defend Konami as they're usually so incompetent so this isn't a defence but I get the feeling this is more incompetence than not doing the job.

They promised full transfers, they can't be stupid to think that what they released would be acceptable and they have full transfers on their online files. Seems to me like godawful quality control and some moron released the wrong file than it not being done.

Really hope I'm not wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

how do you download this data?

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

akelly02 wrote: »
    how do you download this data?

As soon as I opened the game on the Xbox One is told me an update needed to be installed

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

What is this 'data' of which you speak?

J Mysterio wrote: »
    What is this 'data' of which you speak?

He means the update.

Yeah, I was being facetious :)

Been struggling in online games of late. Just got one against someone a lower rating than me. Just going into half time 3-0 up and cruising.....connection goes. So annoyed.

Yeah, I was being facetious :)

Yep, I got that.

Apparently they are working to fix the update and release the fully updated rosters.

Let's just hope it's soon and not another month!

Apparently they are working to fix the update and release the fully updated rosters.

Let's just hope it's soon and not another month!

No mention of a timeframe?

tigger123 wrote: »
    No mention of a timeframe?

Unfortunately not :(

• Advertisement

I'm a massive fan of the game but my word it's frustrating at times.

Lately when I'm playing online the ball just keeps bouncing off of my players (they are fully rested so it's not a fitness issue) whereas the opposition just stroll through my defence. I've Chiellini and Grigori at centre back so not awful.

Maybe everyone is just better at defending than I am. Everything just seems to be going against me lately!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Nokotan wrote: »
    I'm a massive fan of the game but my word it's frustrating at times.

Lately when I'm playing online the ball just keeps bouncing off of my players (they are fully rested so it's not a fitness issue) whereas the opposition just stroll through my defence. I've Chiellini and Grigori at centre back so not awful.

Maybe everyone is just better at defending than I am. Everything just seems to be going against me lately!

I can't defend at all. Concede so many goals through the middle. Reckon I've played maybe 30 online games and won about 5 altogether :(

The transition from FIFA is more difficult than I thought.

The transition from FIFA is more difficult than I thought.

Yes, you actually need talent in PES!

No offence intended.

No offence intended.

None taken. I agree completely. It's taking a bit of getting used too!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

No offence intended.

And a good tactical brain:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I've been giving it another go offline master league and there are a few annoyences on the defensive side but it might that I haven't got the knack yet. The main one is the double tap x to do a standing tackle. Playing against the computer it just doesn't seem to work, I feel like I'm pressing it at the right time in the right direction but it just keeps missing. I counted one successful one yesterday. Same goes for pressuring the player, I'm pressing the button in a certain direction even when my player seems to be right beside the ball he's just not winning it.

Is it better to move the player closer yourself than holding down the pressure button? It seems I have more success from not pressing the button and just aiming my player towards the ball, oddly enough. I understand the second-man press shouldn't be successful from just holding it down but it RARELY does anything. I can move another player a bit closer to the player with it and that's it. Maybe that's the point :D

I've been giving it another go offline master league and there are a few annoyences on the defensive side but it might that I haven't got the knack yet. The main one is the double tap x to do a standing tackle. Playing against the computer it just doesn't seem to work, I feel like I'm pressing it at the right time in the right direction but it just keeps missing. I counted one successful one yesterday. Same goes for pressuring the player, I'm pressing the button in a certain direction even when my player seems to be right beside the ball he's just not winning it.

Is it better to move the player closer yourself than holding down the pressure button? It seems I have more success from not pressing the button and just aiming my player towards the ball, oddly enough. I understand the second-man press shouldn't be successful from just holding it down but it RARELY does anything. I can move another player a bit closer to the player with it and that's it. Maybe that's the point :D

I find the best thing to do is not to rush into tackles, playing against someone online or against com use pressure to force the opposition into rushing their move and control an a.i player to predict where he might go or where he might pass to, stay close to the player but never make the first move. When the opposition try run passed you make a pass or show you enough of the ball with a heavy touch then double tap x.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Moghead

Hi lads, just noticed this when playing pes today and wanted to see if others noticed the same thing. When you turn on the live update for a friendly and pick Roma is Totti in their squad? Doesn't seem to be for me but when I try to transfer him he is already in the Roma squad. I know he is still with Roma but injured at the moment, do they take injured players completely out of the squad for the live updates?

Moghead wrote: »
    Hi lads, just noticed this when playing pes today and wanted to see if others noticed the same thing. When you turn on the live update for a friendly and pick Roma is Totti in their squad? Doesn't seem to be for me but when I try to transfer him he is already in the Roma squad. I know he is still with Roma but injured at the moment, do they take injured players completely out of the squad for the live updates?

Sturridge is still available for Liverpool, as are Ings and Gomez so I don't think they do.

• Advertisement

Am I right in saying that in myclub I have no say in what players I get? It's all random?

Not sure if I like that or not.

Advertisement