Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Moghead wrote: »
    Hi lads, just noticed this when playing pes today and wanted to see if others noticed the same thing. When you turn on the live update for a friendly and pick Roma is Totti in their squad? Doesn't seem to be for me but when I try to transfer him he is already in the Roma squad. I know he is still with Roma but injured at the moment, do they take injured players completely out of the squad for the live updates?

No they usually just move them to the reserves. He's not in my live update squad either, another f up from Konami.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

Am I right in saying that in myclub I have no say in what players I get? It's all random?

Not sure if I like that or not.

This is my first year playing MyClub and it's a little annoying but from talking to friends who play Ultimate Team, they're sick of everyone having the same players as you can buy who you want.

I suppose you've to make the most of what you get. Even someone who would spend €50 on MyClub coins isn't guaranteed to get a top class team.

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭Raymond Pest

Am I right in saying that in myclub I have no say in what players I get? It's all random?

Not sure if I like that or not.

It's random but after about 3 weeks I was delighted with the team I put together. Certain special agents get released every week or so and you have a chance of getting certain players. You'll have a better team in myclub that you'll ever get playing Ultimate Team the real challenge is finding the right manager

• Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Picked up a copy, finally, on Friday night, must say I've been very impressed so far, first time updating the kits and badges too, well worth the effort.

Where do I get download the data pack from?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

razorblunt wrote: »
    Picked up a copy, finally, on Friday night, must say I've been very impressed so far, first time updating the kits and badges too, well worth the effort.

Where do I get download the data pack from?

Assuming your console is connected to the interwebs, the game will automatically download and install it. Am pretty sure the most recent one is Data Pack 1.02. Chances are it's already done. If you check the arsenal squad offline and Petr Cech is in goal, it's already installed (as this was one of the transfers in 1.02).

• Advertisement

“Hi PES Fans,

There has been an issue with the latest Data Pack released October 29th, and we wanted to reach out to our fans to let you know just how we’re dealing with this current situation.

Currently the roster update for offline play which impacts Master League, competitions and edit mode is not complete, missing the final few days of transfers. The online modes, such as ranked matches, myClub and exhibition mode using Live Updates are up to date, as they were from October 2nd – and they remain unaffected.

We’ve received many questions regarding why offline and online are unique, and right now I wanted to explain that the systems being used for online updates are separated from offline due to the process we need to go through, with patch data including lists that needs to be checked internally and externally and may take weeks before the distribution.

The roster issue is a priority for us to correct ASAP, but will take some weeks unfortunately. We had planned a second Data Pack for end of November which was set to include a new stadium for PS4 and Xbox One, the Maracana. However, we will not release this Data Pack without including a fix for the offline roster issue.

Right now we have removed the planned Data Pack from our schedule so we can implement the fix required. We will then go through the process to get it out as soon as possible. We’ll update the fans on our official social channels as soon as we have information on this.

The extra time needed will also be used to add more content into the game that wasn’t planned at this stage, such as new kits and boots, as well as any other content the time allows. We’ll provide a list of extra content once set. We appreciate this doesn’t suddenly make this situation better, but we do want to show desire to make good on the situation for the fans.

We also want to take the opportunity to sincerely apologise to those fans affected by this issue. It’s frustrating for the fans, and for the team making the game. We assure everyone that we have learnt from this situation, and confirm designs to improve situations like these are currently being considered for future products.

Thanks for your continued support, and sorry once again,

PES Team”

A few weeks to fix the problem, what an utter fúcking joke.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

For the Xbox 360 players, this link has downloads to an amazing updates with logos, kits, balls and even pitches!!
    http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=98583

Page two of that post has details in English.
    A usb key is needed along with horizonmb download.
    It's truely amazing!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

A few weeks to fix the problem, what an utter fúcking joke.

They make an epic game, but then shoot themselves in the foot repeatedly.

You just have to laugh though. Well, I do anyway because it's far better than the alternative!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Belt

Anyone else's youth academy seriously over delivering in your master league? I'm with blackburn, got promoted in first season and now in my second season I think there are seven 16 year olds in my match day squad

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

Belt wrote: »
    Anyone else's youth academy seriously over delivering in your master league? I'm with blackburn, got promoted in first season and now in my second season I think there are seven 16 year olds in my match day squad

You'll win nothing with kids.

Just out of curiosity, what difficulty level are you playing on?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

Master League is absolutely brilliant. Far mire entertainment than My Club.

Only complaint would be the unrealistic and overly easy transfer market. Playing with Liverpool and I sold Kolo Toure to Rayo Vallecano for £13m, bought Javi Martinez and Pjanic for a little under £20m each, still without CL football.

The gameplay level is perfect I think, but the transfer market is too easy to play I feel and you get some really unrealistic teams bidding for your players.

Minor gripe though, overall great fun

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Morzadec wrote: »
    Master League is absolutely brilliant. Far mire entertainment than My Club.

Only complaint would be the unrealistic and overly easy transfer market. Playing with Liverpool and I sold Kolo Toure to Rayo Vallecano for £13m, bought Javi Martinez and Pjanic for a little under £20m each, still without CL football.

The gameplay level is perfect I think, but the transfer market is too easy to play I feel and you get some really unrealistic teams bidding for your players.

Minor gripe though, overall great fun

I couldn't agree more on the transfer front. I bought Neymar for Arsenal for €35m having sold Ramsey for about €20/25m. I now have a front three of Sanchez, Neymar, and Memphis, and to be honest, I'll look to move on Sanchez given the fact that he's 28.

That's not the worst of it though. I bought Casillas at the start of the game for about €10/€15m. What's wrong with that I hear you ask? Nothing, apart from the fact that I sold him a season and a half later for about €35m, and brought in Thibaut Courtois for €27m from a Chelsea team who are running away with the league!

That said though, it is massively great fun! :D

I was looking forward to the updated transfers so I could start a new Master League with Southend United (yes, I put them in myself!) :pac: I haven't put in their players though, just the kits, and Phil Brown. I'll just use the Master League default players.

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Belt

tigger123 wrote: »
    You'll win nothing with kids.

Just out of curiosity, what difficulty level are you playing on?

I played regular and then superstar in my first season where I got promotion and I've been on Top Player for all the second season in the premiership - half way through the season and I'm 5th I think

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

Yea in my second season the youth squad started delivering some gems, like 16 year olds with 71 opr, getting bids for them as soon as I brought them into the first team. I'd prefer the transfer market to be overly easy than overly hard because I like the comings and goings, decisions to keep youth players and let them grow into the team, balancing the team spirit when thinking of buying etc.

I got around 10 million for S. Coutinho after the first season in division 2 he got top scorer. 10 million didnt seem too unrealistic. I haven't really had a sniff at big names yet, had 20 million from selling players, Luke Shaw was available but I messed him around in negotations and missed out. So I'm not finding it too easy really

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Negotiations are way better this year. Last year:

"Oh you are delighted with my offer off €1,000,000 , must be too much ...

How about €900k, still happy ...

€800k hmm still happy ....

€700k, oh doesnt like that, back to €800k so"

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

whiskeyman wrote: »
    For the Xbox 360 players, this link has downloads to an amazing updates with logos, kits, balls and even pitches!!
    http://www.pesgaming.com/showthread.php?t=98583

Page two of that post has details in English.
    A usb key is needed along with horizonmb download.
    It's truely amazing!

Did anyone get the adboards working from that link I posted?
    I can't seem to make it work, despite using the different file with adboards :confused:

Apart from that, this has made the game simply amazing!
    I haven't been happier since playing a fully patches PES06.
    Dare I say, this is THE BEST football game I've ever played!
    I have to laugh at some of the posts on other forum still giving out about things...
    I guess people will ALWAYS give out no matter what. For some of us who've grown up playing football games on speccys / Com64 etc, this really is fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Did anyone get the adboards working from that link I posted?
    I can't seem to make it work, despite using the different file with adboards :confused:

Apart from that, this has made the game simply amazing!
    I haven't been happier since playing a fully patches PES06.
    Dare I say, this is THE BEST football game I've ever played!
    I have to laugh at some of the posts on other forum still giving out about things...
    I guess people will ALWAYS give out no matter what. For some of us who've grown up playing football games on speccys / Com64 etc, this really is fantastic!

Im tryna dig out an 8gb memory stick! Cant wait! Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

PES 2016 is going for 36 with PS+ on Store for PS4 til 11th, picked it up and spent 4 hours doing option files... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

For an 89 rated defender, Jerome Boateng is shockingly bad. Was delighted to get him but any time I've used him he's been awful. My centreback partnership of Bartra and Luisao is much better. Just used my loaned Neymar for the first time also. Wow..... He's almost overpowered, skips past challenges easily, unbelievable power in his shots and without purposely doing it he did a rabona cross and scored a rabona tap in :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Just bough this for 36 on PSN store. Anyone able to point me in the direction of the best option files? Tutorial on how to install might be required too.

• Advertisement

Pesworld.co.uk is the best source!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Bit of a long shot but I've traded pro back in to get fifa and ive the steel case that came with the 20th anniversary edition of pes2016. Does anyone have the fifa 16 steel case that would be interested in a swap?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Bit of a long shot but I've traded pro back in to get fifa and ive the steel case that came with the 20th anniversary edition of pes2016. Does anyone have the fifa 16 steel case that would be interested in a swap?

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Get out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

I'm awful at this game. Played 46 myclub games and won 6. Just lost my last game 9-3. Just not enjoying the game at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭bantee

Apologies if asked already but can the multiplayer role control to turned off? There were 4 of us playing last night and we couldn't figure it out.
    Much prefer last years version where either player can attack/defend at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Started with Newcastle. Sold on alot of fringe players and rebuilt from the back.

Only big name players iv lured are griezman, lacettze and de bruyne. Others incl douglas costa, carvajal and marqhinos. De bruyne isnt doing enough to warrant holding onto him but only getting offered 14m€ for him. Bigger players are having none fo coming to me for money I could afford so im enjoying that its not to easy.

Finished 6th and lost on penalties in europa league final in first season

I'm awful at this game. Played 46 myclub games and won 6. Just lost my last game 9-3. Just not enjoying the game at all.

MyClub can break a man. I find it infuriating at times, renewing contracts, checking stamina and a like.

Try starting a Master League (if you haven't already) there's a lot less faffing about. Plus you can earn easy GP at the start by doing new things, meaning you can get three or four spins of the wheel in MyClub to help you out.

That said, I am still playing MyClub as well as Master League.

Nokotan wrote: »
    MyClub can break a man. I find it infuriating at times, renewing contracts, checking stamina and a like.

Try starting a Master League (if you haven't already) there's a lot less faffing about. Plus you can earn easy GP at the start by doing new things, meaning you can get three or four spins of the wheel in MyClub to help you out.

That said, I am still playing MyClub as well as Master League.

Master League is all offline though isn't it?

Master League is all offline though isn't it?

It is indeed.

• Advertisement

Nokotan wrote: »
    It is indeed.

I think I'd rather online modes but it's not fun getting beat almost all the time.

Advertisement