Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Well i got bored of it after not touching it for about a month i went and played a few games last night ...and yeah I'm done with it to be honest , traded it in for Fifa 16 today...I sort of feel dirty but **** it

Not me.
    Still addicted to it and I've only been playing an offline league.
    The different games, moves, situations etc... Still gets to astound me.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,268 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Still playing Master League most days myself. Never bothered with online. Strange because on FIFA I never played career/offline. I always played online.

I did pick up fifa on sale today for €30 though. Like brianregan09, I feel dirty :o

Oat23 wrote: »
    Still playing Master League most days myself. Never bothered with online. Strange because on FIFA I never played career/offline. I always played online.

I did pick up fifa on sale today for €30 though. Like brianregan09, I feel dirty :o

I do admit I bought fifa during the bad PES days, but this year is a no go.
    This PES FOR me is as close to the ultimate. If I want my football buzz fulfilled, it does it.
    Is this years FIfa any good, or are people just buying it for added game types and licenced content?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,268 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I do admit I bought fifa during the bad PES days, but this year is a no go.
    This PES FOR me is as close to the ultimate. If I want my football buzz fulfilled, it does it.
    Is this years FIfa any good, or are people just buying it for added game types and licenced content?

This is the first goal I conceded in my second game last night. I didn't even press the button for the keeper to come out.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

FIFA has been going downhill since 2013, the last really good FIFA was 2012. Conversely, PES has been getting better. PES 2015 was exceptionally good, 2016 is the best football game to date.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

For me Master League killed my interest , in my 2nd season at Arsenal my 1st team consisted of players like Benzema, Suarez, Varane, De Gea amongst others I just got tired of the gameplay , at 1st it was great and different but then after a while it got very samey despite me changing formations a good bit

It all seemed a bit hit and miss for me like one game I was beating Ajax 7-0 away from home and the next game can't hit a barn door at home to Hull losing 2-0 its like if you're running away with the league it'll give you an unwinnable game no matter what you do to pull you back

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

For me Master League killed my interest ...

What difficulty were you playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,125 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Fifa is absolutely dirt this year raging it bought it digitally!!
    Only thing keeping me from playing pro evo be fallout

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

I decided to play the brother in law on fifa today online friendlies and F me that game is dog poo.. I played 6 games lost 4 drew 2 and I scored a total of 3 goals!!! I said only way im playing going forward is if he buys pes hahaha , I have mastered the pes techniques and have been kicking ass in recent weeks online

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

The middle difficulty not too hard too easy i dunno it just seemed unbalanced to me sometimes its a great game no doubt i just got tired of it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,770 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

A friend is thinking of picking up pes 2016. Anyone know of where is cheapest? Argos have a great price listed but zero stock.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Loving the ML at the moment.
    This was a cracker I scored with Coutinho

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Loving the ML at the moment.
    This was a cracker I scored with Coutinho

Woof. Take a bow!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

You need to sort out those numbers on the jerseys :p Nice goal though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

You need to sort out those numbers on the jerseys :p Nice goal though

Never mind the numbers. It's the fact that that West Brom's crest is actually the Villa one that gets me!! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Wilberto wrote: »
    Never mind the numbers. It's the fact that that West Brom's crest is actually the Villa one that gets me!! :pac:

Actually, on second viewing, I can see that you've just decided to rename Aston Villa to West Brom! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

ha ha I didn't even notice the incorrect jerseys, badges and colours on numbers :D
    I suppose I had better do the update then

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

What a goal man well done sir

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Anyone want a my club friendly or just a friendly?
    Message me and I will add you on Ps4 for a game

• Registered Users Posts: 4,482 ✭✭✭tigger123

Is the new data pack available yet? Anyone get it or notice a difference?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

tigger123 wrote: »
    Is the new data pack available yet? Anyone get it or notice a difference?

Remember to base copy free agents you want as apparently they disappear with this update due to licensing issues

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

What's this craic about legends? Read it last night on the notifications when I started up the game. Its to do with myclub but wasn't sure how the legends come about, ie do you unlock them or just play against them. Copying fifa I must say and the classic teams have never had real names so will they continue to have fake names?

Had a perfect lag free connection last night and whooped some guy 6-1 in that online cup to win an agent. Was 5 nil up after half an hour so disappointed I didn't kick on from there! Pity neymars loan is up soon. He's unbelievable! I've used him sparingly so just in online cups and so on. Got James Rodriguez on loan day one and haven't used him at all. Don't have attaching mids in my formation.

So along with winning the game by a big margin, it being my first win of the day and also the 1.5 multiplier bonus, I got a massive 6300 coins for winning that game!

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Colemania wrote: »
    What's this craic about legends? Read it last night on the notifications when I started up the game. Its to do with myclub but wasn't sure how the legends come about, ie do you unlock them or just play against them. Copying fifa I must say and the classic teams have never had real names so will they continue to have fake names?

Had a perfect lag free connection last night and whooped some guy 6-1 in that online cup to win an agent. Was 5 nil up after half an hour so disappointed I didn't kick on from there! Pity neymars loan is up soon. He's unbelievable! I've used him sparingly so just in online cups and so on. Got James Rodriguez on loan day one and haven't used him at all. Don't have attaching mids in my formation.

So along with winning the game by a big margin, it being my first win of the day and also the 1.5 multiplier bonus, I got a massive 6300 coins for winning that game!

I read somewhere that so far all we know is that roberto baggio is a legend and he seems to have the correct name but they are releasing more information on the 8th of December

• Registered Users Posts: 11,993 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

2GB update file downloading for PES 2016 at the moment so if you fancy a game later, get the machine on a little ahead of time to download it!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Got the Xbox 360 mod patch going finally and it's class! Thanks to the original poster who mentioned it.

da_hambo wrote: »
    Got the Xbox 360 mod patch going finally and it's class! Thanks to the original poster who mentioned it.

It really is amazing!
    I was v close to buying an XBOX One to have nice graphics, but the patched 360 version is superb!
    Really makes a difference with the grass textures and full kits / balls / boots.
    PES heaven!
    It's just made me addicted more though :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

whiskeyman wrote: »
    It really is amazing!
    I was v close to buying an XBOX One to have nice graphics, but the patched 360 version is superb!
    Really makes a difference with the grass textures and full kits / balls / boots.
    PES heaven!
    It's just made me addicted more though :p

Is this a patched version for the PS4? Would you have a link to it?

If not what would people recommended as the best option file for the PS4? Just picked up PES last night in the 12 deals of Xmas.

For anyone that play myclub, there are legends being introduced on December 17th for a week.

You can potentially get:

Oliver Kahn (89)
    Roberto Carlos (87)
    Luis Figo (85)
    Filippo Inzhagi (83)
    Roberto Baggio (93!!!)

Dunno how Baggio is highest rated of the lot but there you go!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,541 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

85 Seems very low for Figo.

• Advertisement

85 Seems very low for Figo.

My guess is that when you move him to attacking mid he'll go a small bit up but ya its very low alright. I imagine the stats for the legends coming out and the ones to come next year are the same as the fake named versions for classic Germany, classic Italy and so on

Advertisement