Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Well lads. What level do you play at? I find Top Player frustratingly hard most of the time and the one below it too easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

da_hambo wrote: »
    Well lads. What level do you play at? I find Top Player frustratingly hard most of the time and the one below it too easy.

Play with Man Utd on Top Player, hover between 4th-8th place in premier league.

Play champions league wit bayern the odd time to play with a decent team, mite win it 1/5 times.

Go thro phases where I click but then mite go a stretch of 5/6 games where I can't buy a goal!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Colemania wrote: »
    For anyone that play myclub, there are legends being introduced on December 17th for a week.

You can potentially get:

Oliver Kahn (89)
    Roberto Carlos (87)
    Luis Figo (85)
    Filippo Inzhagi (83)
    Roberto Baggio (93!!!)

Dunno how Baggio is highest rated of the lot but there you go!

Ah c'mon now. As the man said, Figo could dribble his way out of a phonebox, with ten people in it!

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭da_hambo

Play with Man Utd on Top Player, hover between 4th-8th place in premier league.

Play champions league wit bayern the odd time to play with a decent team, mite win it 1/5 times.

Go thro phases where I click but then mite go a stretch of 5/6 games where I can't buy a goal!

same as that. Playing as Man Utd on ML with fatRonaldo and Zidane in my team. Currently 15th!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

J Mysterio wrote: »
    Ah c'mon now. As the man said, Figo could dribble his way out of a phonebox, with ten people in it!

Until John O'Shea nutmegs him :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Ever since it became free to play it takes me at least 5 mins to get from the main menu into myclub.

It used to be enjoyable but I certainly wont be waiting that time everyday for the menues to load.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭petejmk

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Ever since it became free to play it takes me at least 5 mins to get from the main menu into myclub.

It used to be enjoyable but I certainly wont be waiting that time everyday for the menues to load.

Only started my club on thursday morning and really enjoyed it. Logged in again that evening and had the same problem as you. Thought it was just me. It's unusable at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

Rossi IRL wrote: »

What do you mean "free to play"?

Nokotan wrote: »

myClub is free to play on PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 11,878 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Nokotan wrote: »

There's a free to play version on the ps store.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

I think he's joking about the pay to win micro-transactions in MyClub mode.
    I need to get my own team sorted. Haven't sorted mine yet.
    I got Neymar in my team by the DLC & a member of the UEFA XI.
    Sorry to ask but I hope I don't just have a loan of them for a few games

ERG89 wrote: »
    I think he's joking about the pay to win micro-transactions in MyClub mode.
    I need to get my own team sorted. Haven't sorted mine yet.
    I got Neymar in my team by the DLC & a member of the UEFA XI.
    Sorry to ask but I hope I don't just have a loan of them for a few games

Them players are yours for keeps, you just have to renew the contracts.

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Yeah its shockingly slow at the moment, I lose patience with it and turn it off.
    Is everyone on PS4 having the same problem with my club?

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭JamieK

Forgive the stupid question...but does that mean you can play it without having PSN but having the ps4 connected to the internet?

Any tips for MyClub mode?
    Got Flamini & Kranjcar the latter was an 80+ Champions League GS "Star".
    I released him as he's far from a Star....just got Neymar now.
    Last time I played a game I got beat 3-2 by Palace because my team was terrible.
    Do I improve my team more before doing the Challenge Cups etc.

Last time I played a game I got beat 3-2 by Palace because my team was terrible.

If you complete the themed Challenge Cup against the COM you get a free spin, any subsequent time you complete it you get some GP, I'd say you'd get about 8,000GP over the four games and the prize money.

Also if you complete the online cup that's on offer at that time you usually get a free spin too.

At the moment there's been a lot of good offers.

10,000GP each day and a Barcelona/Real Madrid agent
    A free Special Agent spin for a different position each day.

Just take advantage of the free spins on offer because you can build a good team around those.

I'm still getting used to this, so forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions. :pac:

Is there a benefit to releasing a champions league GS star? Are you limited to the amount of them you can get or does it open up a chance to get another spin. Or were you just doing a clear out. :)

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I'm still getting used to this, so forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions. :pac:

Is there a benefit to releasing a champions league GS star? Are you limited to the amount of them you can get or does it open up a chance to get another spin. Or were you just doing a clear out. :)

No benefit to do it really, unless he's not good enough for your squad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

You can open as much as you want although you have a squad limit so will have to release players to free up space. You can also increase your limit in intervals of 5. The more you increase, the more expensive it gets I think.

I've only ever really converted players rated 80+ if they're goalkeepers or bang on 80 and useless. So hard to get a good keeper that doesn't dive out of the way of the ball. Settled on Mandanda and have tried out the likes of Mignolet, Keylor Navas, Carrasso and another 1 or 2 who were utter sh*te.

Have found the special offline cups to be much tougher than usual, especially the current Champions League one. Won the final on penalties with about 8 players of my full team. Last minute goals in normal time and extra time to bring it to penalties :P

If you're not good enough for Spurs you ain't in my fictional MyClub side :mad:
    :pac: :pac:
    As has been said loading times in MyClub mode are fűcking shocking now tho. :eek:
    I still have James Rodriguez on a loan. Flamini, Neymar, Lombaerts & a CL XI player that I haven't pulled the trigger on yet due to a fear I'll end up with David Luiz or something Lol.
    How do you raise GP?
    I ain't going online with this lot yet....do I enter MyClub Challenge Cups?
    As I said earlier I got beat by Crystal Palace in my last go & my James loan is running out.
    I can kill Palace in Master League then
    How do I regain stamina?
    My team are exhausted

• Advertisement

If you're not good enough for Spurs you ain't in my fictional MyClub side :mad:
    :pac: :pac:
    As has been said loading times in MyClub mode are fűcking shocking now tho. :eek:
    I still have James Rodriguez on a loan. Flamini, Neymar, Lombaerts & a CL XI player that I haven't pulled the trigger on yet due to a fear I'll end up with David Luiz or something Lol.
    How do you raise GP?
    I ain't going online with this lot yet....do I enter MyClub Challenge Cups?
    As I said earlier I got beat by Crystal Palace in my last go & my James loan is running out.
    I can kill Palace in Master League then
    How do I regain stamina?
    My team are exhausted

You can only regain stamina by resting them or use the stamina boost items.

Another tip for when playing online, especially when you're lacking a strong first team, is to keep your team strength to level 1 and put the search settings to "similar level" for team strength. Try fill your bench with your 7 lowest rated players to bring the total team strength number down.

My level 1 team isn't the best to be honest. Only players of note are Ings, Mandanda, Luisao and Bentaleb. The rest are players that you start off with in the game

The legends are out in myclub!

You're guaranteed 1 legend anyway and there's another agent called 5 legends heritage whereby you can get any player from the countries and clubs the legends played for.

So off the top of my head it would be Germany, Portugal, Italy, Brazil, Munich, Milan, Inter, Madrid, Barca and i suppose some of the now smaller teams Figo and Baggio played for starting off

Colemania wrote: »
    The legends are out in myclub!

You're guaranteed 1 legend anyway and there's another agent called 5 legends heritage whereby you can get any player from the countries and clubs the legends played for.

So off the top of my head it would be Germany, Portugal, Italy, Brazil, Munich, Milan, Inter, Madrid, Barca and i suppose some of the now smaller teams Figo and Baggio played for starting off

I'm guaranteed 1. For nothing.....or a challenge.
    Hopefuly Roberto Baggio so I can say it in a George Hamilton voice. Keep me entertained during the two minute loading times in myClub mode. I want to play it but the loading times are just off putting.

I'm guaranteed 1. For nothing.....or a challenge.
    Hopefuly Roberto Baggio so I can say it in a George Hamilton voice. Keep me entertained during the two minute loading times in myClub mode. I want to play it but the loading times are just off putting.

Finally having it on Xbox is paying off!

• Registered Users Posts: 123 ✭✭Morshlac

any one know how to stop the annoying celebration button prompts appearing right after you score a goal?
    might seem like nothing but find it annoyiing sort of distracts you every time you score..

Just bought pes 16 in the digital sale after years on fifa, not quite hooked so far but slow to get used to it playing on full manual.
    manual shooting is kind of annoying coz u can't get the bal lto go exactly where u want even if 1 on 1.
    manual passing defo perfect though much better than the fifa equivalent.

How often do good managers pop up in myclub? I need to save some coins and get a top class one .

How often do good managers pop up in myclub? I need to save some coins and get a top class one .

Quite often. Especially when you the champions league agents are released. I have del bosque a while now and I find him quite good. Have team spirit of 95 and play a 433, with the option to turn the wingers into supporting strikers

What division are you in? What division does it get really hard?

I've found if I'm playing my first team that's fully fit I'll win. If I've a weakened team or they're tired I'll struggle.

I must upload a couple screenshots of my team.

What division are you in? What division does it get really hard?

I've found if I'm playing my first team that's fully fit I'll win. If I've a weakened team or they're tired I'll struggle.

I must upload a couple screenshots of my team.

Division 6 I think. To be honest I get put up against players from any division but rarely the top 3 divisions.

• Advertisement

I think I'm division 6 or 7.

I need to start learning the more advanced moves as I really only know the basics.

Advertisement