Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    I think I'm division 6 or 7.

I need to start learning the more advanced moves as I really only know the basics.

To be honest, I very rarely see tricks on pro evo which is a nice change after playing fifa. My once reliable trick, the crossover turn, is very ineffective now so I've no other tricks to turn to :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I don't really know much about set pieces apart from the basics, things like that I want to improve.

On a related note, Anytime I concede a penalty, I just stay in the middle because most people are show offs and try chipping it down the middle. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

I don't really know much about set pieces apart from the basics, things like that I want to improve.

Anytime I concede a penalty, I just stay in the middle because most people are show offs and try chipping it down the middle. :pac:

I would never do such a thing.......in normal play. In a shootout I always do at least 2 :P

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Anybody else experiencing the lag cheaters?
    I managed to get my rating up to 700 in my club but now all I am playing against is cheats, Its really ruining the game for me.
    Anytime I am winning they basically just lag my connection to the point where the game abandons or to the point I can't control my players. Its really just making me want to quit playing as its pointless. No wonder why they have such good records.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Their connection really shouldn't affect you seeing as its not hosted locally. It's used to be rampant in the old game, haven't seen it at all so far so it may be you that's the problem. My rating is about 940, teammates are a Fecking nightmare when you come up against teams all the time!

• Advertisement

RossieMan wrote: »
    Their connection really shouldn't affect you seeing as its not hosted locally. It's used to be rampant in the old game, haven't seen it at all so far so it may be you that's the problem. My rating is about 940, teammates are a Fecking nightmare when you come up against teams all the time!

Maybe but mine is always fine in normal divisions just my club it happens to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Alright lads, anyone playing Online Divisions on ps4, PES 2016?

Played myClub last year and just not bothered with it this year. Just interested to see if many of ye play the Online Divisions mode?

Anybody else experiencing the lag cheaters?
    I managed to get my rating up to 700 in my club but now all I am playing against is cheats, Its really ruining the game for me.
    Anytime I am winning they basically just lag my connection to the point where the game abandons or to the point I can't control my players. Its really just making me want to quit playing as its pointless. No wonder why they have such good records.

Had heard about this. Do you know how they actually do it? Must be head-wrecking and yes, it would ruin the game on me too.

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Alright lads, anyone playing Online Divisions on ps4, PES 2016?

Played myClub last year and just not bothered with it this year. Just interested to see if many of ye play the Online Divisions mode?

Yeah I play it , its good but difficult when you pick the likes of leicester or watford etc because there is no filter so you could end up against Madrid or most peoples favourite Bayern. But nothing better than smashing the big guns with the lesser team. I could give you a friendly if you want just message me here and I will give you my psn

Yeah I play it , its good but difficult when you pick the likes of leicester or watford etc because there is no filter so you could end up against Madrid or most peoples favourite Bayern. But nothing better than smashing the big guns with the lesser team. I could give you a friendly if you want just message me here and I will give you my psn

That's exactly what I do. I rotate between about 6 or 7 "lesser" teams that are on form (green arrow or better).

For example, at the moment I rotate between Stoke, Leicester, Swansea, Everton, Crystal Palace, Valencia, and Sampdoria. It keeps it interesting when you're not using same team twice in a row. I'm in Division 5 at the moment. Highest I've been. I've got some great results against Barca, Bayern etc with the smaller teams. I've been on the end of a few hammerings too against the big guns!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I don't play PES online anymore, but I had great fun beating Adriano's Inter in PES 6 with the likes of Watford, Gimnastic, and of course, my favourite team in that game, Fulham. (Bit of an unusual favourite PES team I know (I don't even support them!),

Wilberto wrote: »
    I don't play PES online anymore, but I had great fun beating Adriano's Inter in PES 6 with the likes of Watford, Gimnastic, and of course, my favourite team in that game, Fulham. (Bit of an unusual favourite PES team I know (I don't even support them!),

Was that the PES with Adriano and Ibrahimovic up front together for Inter?? They were tough to stop.

Do you play PES 2016 on PS4?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Was that the PES with Adriano and Ibrahimovic up front together for Inter?? They were tough to stop.

Do you play PES 2016 on PS4?

Yeah, it was the one where Adriano was ridiculously over powered. Seriously, it was genuinely ridiculous. As a result, almost everyone played with Inter for every single game. Which is fairly pathetic if you ask me, but that's just my opinion. :pac: Those people were just labled "Inter Whores". :D

Yeah, I'm on PS4. I don't really play online because, simply put, I'm just not as good as I used to be!! That, or maybe the standard has just increased while I've just been standing still! :D

So whats everyones MyClub teams like?

I managed to get Baggio in the legends spin.

8RCiss7.jpg

R5wcbfy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

So whats everyones MyClub teams like?

I managed to get Baggio in the legends spin.

Really wanted Baggio. I got Roberto Carlos instead :/
    The keeper AI is so frustrating. I lost a quarter final 5-3 there to Lazio as Napoli. The shots they scored with (of which there was a total of 7) were pathetic then :eek:

I had a decent team built up, but no good centre forward. Seriously. Maccarone was my main CF!

Then I use the legends agent and pulled Roberto Baggio! Some difference between having him up there compared to that other donkey!

I'm in bed now so I'm not logging in to look at my team, but it's something like:

1. ManueL Nueur (UEFA Team of the Year spin - delighted when he appeared! :D)
    2. Branislav Ivanovic - One of the first players that arrived (after Nueur), but will be the next to be replaced hopefully!
    3. Jérémy Mathieu - An oldie, but a solid left back for me.
    4. Thiago Silva - No comment needed
    5. Alessio Romagnoli - (I have a better centre half, but I can't remember who it is!)
    6. Maroane Fellaine
    7. Gerard Delafeu / Someone else who I can't remember!
    8. Andres Iniesta
    9. Roberto Baggio
    10. Mario Gotze
    11. Yohan Mollo / Ivan Perisic

Manager: Claudio Ranieri

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

Had been playing Master League for the past while but went back to My Club there on Tuesday night and I absolutely loved it! Had some fantastic matches and I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it!

Team has some decent players but still nowhere near the level I want. I have a lot of Brazilians for some reason?

Some players I have include Diego Alves, Rafael, Roberto Carlos, Vermaelen, Shaw, McCarthy, Aranguiz, Kruse, Nolito, Santa Cruz, Diego Tardelli and Polli. Average enough.

I pre ordered it so I got Neymar from the beginning and luckily enough I pulled Ronaldo in my uefa team of the year spin. Kind of build up my team after that.

My team

Kahn
    Guerrero
    Umtiti
    Gustavo
    Clyne
    Mascherano
    Barkley
    Ozil
    Neymar
    Ronaldo
    Schurrle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Just started to play Myclub there recently as it's for free in PS4, love it so far.
    I have lots of players, about 35 and have 6 of those agents that will most likely sign a rubbish player, I am not even bothered using them now.

Contracts are expensive, I have about 50K GP and about 300 coins, finished my first season with the manager and he renewed automatically.

What's the best strategy to follow to build a decent team? should I get players on loan (can they be renewed after the loan is over)? should I go for those 10K agents? should I play special tournaments with a free spin if I win?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,432 ✭✭✭willmunny1990

thinking of getting this, few questions first, is there still an online lag, is the master league good this year and are the teams up to date?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

well i havent played online because the lag was unplayable but some people seem to find it ok

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

well i havent played online because the lag was unplayable but some people seem to find it ok

I had the same problem.
    Trie last night and the lag doesn't seem to be there.

BUT!!
    There is still a very noticeable input delay. Everything you do need to be a half second fast. It makes it unplayable for me.

thinking of getting this, few questions first, is there still an online lag, is the master league good this year and are the teams up to date?

Master League is excellent anyway, and the teams are *finally* fully up to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

If there's one thing you can be sure about on PES, it's that online will be laggy. I think back with a wired connection on my PS2 it was better.
    I'm onto my 4th season in the master league, started in south america with Palmeiras, won the coppa libertadoras, now moved to Porto. Who happen to have Harry Kane and Ander Herrera. Also, Alverno Recoba just in from the youth team. I love retired players coming to the youth team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Cienciano wrote: »
    If there's one thing you can be sure about on PES, it's that online will be laggy. I think back with a wired connection on my PS2 it was better.
    I'm onto my 4th season in the master league, started in south america with Palmeiras, won the coppa libertadoras, now moved to Porto. Who happen to have Harry Kane and Ander Herrera. Also, Alverno Recoba just in from the youth team. I love retired players coming to the youth team

I've bagged regens of Lampard, Klose & Ashley Cole. They'll be first teamers very soon:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Cienciano wrote: »
    If there's one thing you can be sure about on PES, it's that online will be laggy.

I never has a laggy game so far...

I've bagged regens of Lampard, Klose & Ashley Cole. They'll be first teamers very soon:cool:
    I got klose, he gets good quite quickly
    alwald wrote: »
    I never has a laggy game so far...

Could be my internet, but never had a problem with other games

I've just promoted Marek Matějovský from my youth team. Granted he's not as illustrious as Frank Lampard or Ashley Cole, but I'll take him because I needed a holding midfielder!! :D :pac:

That said, I'm only into my second season with Paris (No, not that one!).

We breezed through Ligue 2, winning the title with 2 games to spare over Metz, but attaining promotion with about 5/6 games to spare, and reaching the final of the Coupe De France. However, it quickly became clear that the only reason we reached the final was because PSG were on the other side of the draw. As such, we were fairly hockeyed by them 6-0 in the final! (Whoops!). Ibra was simply ridiculous! We still got to qualify for the Europa League though.

After breezing through Ligue 2 though, we're finding Ligue 1 a tougher nut to crack. Although, we only lost 3-0 to PSG this time so we're improving! I'm not looking forward to the Europa League though where we must face off against Sporting, Villareal, and Vitesse in a tough group (well, for us anyway!). I did make one fairly unrealistic signing though, bringing in a transfer listed Paulo Dybala from Juventus for 10m.

So far I'm really enjoying this save though. I created the Bundesliga too in the sense that I edited the team and manager names and uploaded the correct kits, and then transferred all the players that were already in the game to the correct teams. That's where I stopped though. I was never going to create all the players not in the game. It's after working out brilliantly though because, even though the likes of Dortmund have sold Hummells and Reus, it meant they had a decent amount of money so there still up there around the second best team in the league.

Anyway, it looks like it could be a while before we start challenging the other team in Paris, but I'm sure going to have fun trying! :D

Wilberto wrote: »
    I did make one fairly unrealistic signing though, bringing in a transfer listed Paulo Dybala from Juventus for 10m.

Funny, brought him into my Palmeiras team after my first season! Doesn't improve a huge amount as far as I remember, but solid player.

When I moved clubs I put a load of my good Palmeiras on the transfer list and tried to sign them right away. Worked for about 2 or 3 of them, but the club wouldnt sell me others. Should have sacked them and tried to get them on a free

• Advertisement

Found this interesting site http://pesdb.net/pes2016/

Handy for MyClub, it gives you percentages in getting certain players when combining scouts.
    Some are 100% guaranteed .

EDIT: May not be guaranteed

C.Ronaldo - Spanish League + LWF + 185cm or Taller = 100.0%
    Vidal - Other (Europe) + CMF + Defensive Prowess = 100.0%
    Robben - Other (Europe) + RWF + 30+ = 100.0%
    T. Muller - Other (Europe) + SS + 185cm or Taller = 100.0%
    T. Muller - Other (Europe) + SS + Finishing = 100.0%
    Y. Toure - English League + Africa + Place Kicking = 100.0%

Bale - Spanish League + RWF + Left foot = 50.0%

Advertisement