Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Found this interesting site http://pesdb.net/pes2016/

Handy for MyClub, it gives you percentages in getting certain players when combining scouts.
    Some are 100% guaranteed .

C.Ronaldo - Spanish League + LWF + 185cm or Taller = 100.0%
    Vidal - Other (Europe) + CMF + Defensive Prowess = 100.0%
    Robben - Other (Europe) + RWF + 30+ = 100.0%
    T. Muller - Other (Europe) + SS + 185cm or Taller = 100.0%
    T. Muller - Other (Europe) + SS + Finishing = 100.0%
    Y. Toure - English League + Africa + Place Kicking = 100.0%

Bale - Spanish League + RWF + Left foot = 50.0%

Is there a way to buy those agents? I only receive them as rewards after winning matches.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

alwald wrote: »
    Is there a way to buy those agents? I only receive them as rewards after winning matches.

I've only been playing the last couple weeks so I'm not sure. I've only received them when you win a match.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

alwald wrote: »

Ya you can definitely only get them after playing matches

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    Found this interesting site http://pesdb.net/pes2016/

Handy for MyClub, it gives you percentages in getting certain players when combining scouts.
    Some are 100% guaranteed .

C.Ronaldo - Spanish League + LWF + 185cm or Taller = 100.0%
    Vidal - Other (Europe) + CMF + Defensive Prowess = 100.0%
    Robben - Other (Europe) + RWF + 30+ = 100.0%
    T. Muller - Other (Europe) + SS + 185cm or Taller = 100.0%
    T. Muller - Other (Europe) + SS + Finishing = 100.0%
    Y. Toure - English League + Africa + Place Kicking = 100.0%

Bale - Spanish League + RWF + Left foot = 50.0%

I think they patched it so its not guaranteed anymore

I think they patched it so its not guaranteed anymore

Ah feck it . :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭harpstilidie

How difficult is it to put in your own club crests?

I'm assuming kits is impossible? I'd love to have the Harps crest and kits for MyClub.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

How difficult is it to put in your own club crests?

I'm assuming kits is impossible? I'd love to have the Harps crest and kits for MyClub.

For PS4 all you have to do is download it to your computer, resize it to the appropriate size, and upload it (as per usual).

If you're on Xbox though (which I'm guessing you are!) you don't really have that luxury so I'm not sure Xbox owners do to get the correct crests.

Wilberto wrote: »
    For PS4 all you have to do is download it to your computer, resize it to the appropriate size, and upload it (as per usual).

If you're on Xbox though (which I'm guessing you are!) you don't really have that luxury so I'm not sure Xbox owners do to get the correct crests.

I'm on PS4. What format does it need to be? Is it the same for kits nah?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

I'm on PS4. What format does it need to be? Is it the same for kits nah?

I just checked a few of the Premier League ones that I uploaded earlier and they're a .png file, with 256 X 256 pixel dimension.

You can use mspaint to resize it.

Of course, when you do upload it, it must be in a folder named "WEPES" before the game can read it, but you probably know about that already.

Also, if you want to use it in Myclub, you'll probably have to assign it to a club in edit mode first, and then select that club in Myclub.

I just checked a few of the Premier League ones that I uploaded earlier and they're a .png file, with 256 X 256 pixel dimension.

You can use mspaint to resize it.

Of course, when you do upload it, it must be in a folder named "WEPES" before the game can read it, but you probably know about that already.

Also, if you want to use it in Myclub, you'll probably have to assign it to a club in edit mode first, and then select that club in Myclub.

Thanks. Got the crest in and I'm just going to edit the kits as best I can as creating them sounds difficult!

• Advertisement

Thanks. Got the crest in and I'm just going to edit the kits as best I can as creating them sounds difficult!

Yeah, I've no idea how you'd go about creating kits. I've only ever just downloaded them.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,273 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Every fúcker I play seem to have gotten Baggio and I'm stuck with poxy Inzaghi

I won the first 7 games in a row and drew the final 3 in myclub. (div5 I think)

Was thinking I was mighty... I'm getting destroyed pretty much every match now .
    I think I moved up in ratings too quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Just follow this link. Site has excellent kits, badges etc.

http://www.pesuniverse.com/pes-2016-downloads/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I'm not having a dig at Fifa, but I'm only buying PES from now on.

Let's just say it saved Christmas in the house with a load of kids who didn't know they were bored with FIFA. Goals everywhere. Good times.

I've just promoted Marek Matějovský from my youth team. Granted he's not as illustrious as Frank Lampard or Ashley Cole, but I'll take him because I needed a holding midfielder!! :D :pac:

That said, I'm only into my second season with Paris (No, not that one!).

We breezed through Ligue 2, winning the title with 2 games to spare over Metz, but attaining promotion with about 5/6 games to spare, and reaching the final of the Coupe De France. However, it quickly became clear that the only reason we reached the final was because PSG were on the other side of the draw. As such, we were fairly hockeyed by them 6-0 in the final! (Whoops!). Ibra was simply ridiculous! We still got to qualify for the Europa League though.

After breezing through Ligue 2 though, we're finding Ligue 1 a tougher nut to crack. Although, we only lost 3-0 to PSG this time so we're improving! I'm not looking forward to the Europa League though where we must face off against Sporting, Villareal, and Vitesse in a tough group (well, for us anyway!). I did make one fairly unrealistic signing though, bringing in a transfer listed Paulo Dybala from Juventus for 10m.

So far I'm really enjoying this save though. I created the Bundesliga too in the sense that I edited the team and manager names and uploaded the correct kits, and then transferred all the players that were already in the game to the correct teams. That's where I stopped though. I was never going to create all the players not in the game. It's after working out brilliantly though because, even though the likes of Dortmund have sold Hummells and Reus, it meant they had a decent amount of money so there still up there around the second best team in the league.

Anyway, it looks like it could be a while before we start challenging the other team in Paris, but I'm sure going to have fun trying! :D

Paris FC 3 - 1 Paris Saint-Germain. :D

We won despite having only about 30% possession to put an end to their unbeaten run just over half way into the season. The first goal came from a very well worked move in the first minute of the match (before PSG even got a touch of the ball :D), resulting in Dybala firing home first time from the edge of the box. That lead didn't last long though as Ibra (who else?!) latched onto a through ball that completely cut open our defence, and slotted home with ease. Our second and third goals were just pure counter attacking sucker punches! :D

Despite the win though, they're still 10 points clear at the top of the table.

We're second, although that's largely down to the fact that both Monaco and Marseille are lingering in mid-table, while Lyon, to be fair, are right behind us ready to punish any dip in form.

We also topped our Europa League group, although again, Sporting and Villareal didn't exactly pose the threat that they perhaps should have. Neither even qualified! It was ourselves ahead of Vitesse (whom I would have expected to finish ahead of anyway, personally). We've drawn Portuguese side OS Beleneses in the first knockout round.

:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

I setup the Euro 2016 teams and played as Ireland.
    Went 2-0 down to England in the Quarter finals and came back to win 5-4!
    Still getting such a thrill playing this game - so many different aspects / play-ability etc...
    Best soccer game by a long shot!

whiskeyman wrote: »
    I setup the Euro 2016 teams and played as Ireland.
    Went 2-0 down to England in the Quarter finals and came back to win 5-4!
    Still getting such a thrill playing this game - so many different aspects / play-ability etc...
    Best soccer game by a long shot!

Surprisingly the only lag I get is offline..... Very strange how it can lag offline! I was thinking it was cos my hard drive is almost full so I deleted a few things and it didn't help. It only lags the very odd time and the button presses aren't really delayed like online lag, the screen just stutters a bit.

In saying that, I totally agree about it being the best soccer game. Its so enjoyable! Me and my friends pick random teams when they're over and you have some mad games with 2 star teams and so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Colemania wrote: »
    Surprisingly the only lag I get is offline..... Very strange how it can lag offline! I was thinking it was cos my hard drive is almost full so I deleted a few things and it didn't help. It only lags the very odd time and the button presses aren't really delayed like online lag, the screen just stutters a bit.

In saying that, I totally agree about it being the best soccer game. Its so enjoyable! Me and my friends pick random teams when they're over and you have some mad games with 2 star teams and so on.

offline lag?
    Is it only with cut-scenes?
    Are you on the 360 / PS3?
    I'm 360 and havent noticed any offline lag. It's very fluid during the match... just the odd slow down during a cut scene.

whiskeyman wrote: »
    offline lag?
    Is it only with cut-scenes?
    Are you on the 360 / PS3?
    I'm 360 and havent noticed any offline lag. It's very fluid during the match... just the odd slow down during a cut scene.

Xbox one. No during the game sometime it just stutters. Never happens online strangely enough!

• Advertisement

I've given up on manual passing online. It puts me at a disadvantage right from kick-off as I don't think many others actually use it. Anyone else found this? Doing much better with assisted passing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭mackeire

Bought this game today.
    Is there a way to get all the team names without having to put them in manually?
    Got it on xbox 360.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Enjoying this. Fifa lags for me online because of my bad connection so I switched this year and this doesn't lag half as much.

Only play myClub and I like the way there is no transfer market on it.

What i would like to see is the limit on the amount of player you have be made unlimited from the start. My next upgrade on player slots is like 10k points and id rather open an agent with that.

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Enjoying this. Fifa lags for me online because of my bad connection so I switched this year and this doesn't lag half as much.

Only play myClub and I like the way there is no transfer market on it.

What i would like to see is the limit on the amount of player you have be made unlimited from the start. My next upgrade on player slots is like 10k points and id rather open an agent with that.

I must play you in a friendly sometime, I've only played since myclub became free.

I think I have you added on PSN from playing GTA ages ago, I'll probably be online to play over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Enjoying it much more than fifa this year, have built up a pretty good squad in MyClub but it is annoying how much GP it costs to retain your best players. I end up switching between my best team and a weaker team just so I don't have to renew contracts constantly. I got promoted the first two divisions but haven't played many games since and probably lose more than I win but its still good craic and I've had some unforgettable games. I do hate the manager system in MyClub, its annoying pulling a Black Ball player and not being able to play him cos there's no way to accommodate them in the current formation.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

My club is good but it's flawed. I think the stamina system is a bit of a joke and also the contracts. Both very obviously designed to get the player to pay real money.

I bought this again digitally and I now get 2 anniversary edition bonuses and to be honest without themnid have given up due to how much they look to get you to use real money.

My team in it is far far better than any side I've ever put together in fifa UT though.

Handanovic

Lahm
    Mertesacker
    Bonucci
    Fuchs

D. Luiz

Robben
    James Rodriguez
    Lavezzi

Neymar

Zlatan

I missed out on the legend players which makes me sick now. R. Carlos/ Figo or Baggio in that team would be unreal. My plan over the next few weeks is to get a better left back, defensive midfielder and someone to either replace lavezzi or play in behind zlatan and move neymar to the left

Jesus that's a great team, mine is solid but few players I don't like

GK - Kahn
    RB - De Sciglio
    CB - Murillo/vergini
    CB - Castan
    LB - Taiwo/ Telles
    DMF - Arteta
    CMF - Kroos
    LWF - Menez
    SS - Jovetic/Dybala
    RWF - Thauvin
    CF - Kane

I had a serious commitment to Yannick Bolasie and Paco Alcacer but eventually got better players. Only recently got Jovetic but prefer Dybala so far. I've a lot of good Gold ball players like Icardi, El Shaarawy, Kovacic so my reserve team is nearly stronger as I don't come up against teams of Ronaldo/neymars

Jesus that's a great team, mine is solid but few players I don't like

GK - Kahn
    RB - De Sciglio
    CB - Murillo/vergini
    CB - Castan
    LB - Taiwo/ Telles
    DMF - Arteta
    CMF - Kroos
    LWF - Menez
    SS - Jovetic/Dybala
    RWF - Thauvin
    CF - Kane

I had a serious commitment to Yannick Bolasie and Paco Alcacer but eventually got better players. Only recently got Jovetic but prefer Dybala so far. I've a lot of good Gold ball players like Icardi, El Shaarawy, Kovacic so my reserve team is nearly stronger as I don't come up against teams of Ronaldo/neymars

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Dybala has been class when I've played with juve on seasons. I wouldn't mind getting him

• Advertisement

Dybala has been class when I've played with juve on seasons. I wouldn't mind getting him

I have him in myclub and leveled him up to 81 rated from 79. Doesn't score enough but brilliant passer and a starter in my team.

Advertisement