Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

I've had unreal luck today with the ball spins. Had saved up a good bit as the Milian derby agent didn't look great. Finally got a legend as well.

If I can get reborto Carlos before the end of this agent I'll be delighted. Team looks like now:

GK - Kahn
    RB - Lahm
    CB - Mertesacker
    CB - David Luiz
    LB - Fuchs
    DMF - Busquets
    CMF - Fabergas
    LMF - Willian
    RMF - Robben
    SS - Neymar
    CF - Zaltan

Bench: Handanovic, Bonucci, Pastore, James Rodriguez, Insigne, Lavezzi, Bony.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,289 ✭✭✭alwald

How can I achieve a high team spirit?? I have players in their positions but I changed my coach and since then my team spirit reached 42 :eek::eek: and I can't even win a game now, is there any way to improve my team spirit?

You've just got to play and win games I think. You can play a couple of cups against the computer to gain gp and that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Played an online game there the other day for that agent, win the 1 game, get the agent.

Guy was 1-0 up at half time and just started spamming passes around his defence.

I scored 3 in the last 10 mins to win 3-1.

Goals from Neymar, Messi and Di Maria.

Wins like that are so enjoyable.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-02-22-pes-2016s-euro-2016-dlc-out-next-month

EURO 2016 update out 24th of March. Best get the Irish kits elsewhere
    :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,878 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

ERG89 wrote: »
    http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-02-22-pes-2016s-euro-2016-dlc-out-next-month

EURO 2016 update out 24th of March. Best get the Irish kits elsewhere
    :(

Easy peasy, pesworld are already working on the missing ones.

Thanks for the heads up on release date though, excited!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

Only 1 licenced stadium, and just 15 or the 24 teams licenced for the EURO2016 DLC?
    Come on Konami! Get your act together!!
    Either do it, or don't!
    Don't know why they bothered spending money on the licence in the first place.

That said, I've been able to download all the kits anyway from online editors due to playing on 360 with edited Option file.

Easy peasy, pesworld are already working on the missing ones.

Thanks for the heads up on release date though, excited!

Only downside is the limit of kits on PS4 :(
    But yeah I have the Bundesliga, EPL, and other kits downloaded. Will need to keep an eye on an update for the latest kits.
    How do you improve on getting a manager in MyClub. Got Bale & Bacca in MyClub & my team chemistry is now awful.
    Actually have an ok team with Bale, Bacca, Neymar, then a few ok players like Lombaerts, Shawcross, FLamini, Szczesny & of course my legend Roberto Larcos ;)

whiskeyman wrote: »
    Only 1 licenced stadium, and just 15 or the 24 teams licenced for the EURO2016 DLC?
    Come on Konami! Get your act together!!
    Either do it, or don't!
    Don't know why they bothered spending money on the licence in the first place.

That said, I've been able to download all the kits anyway from online editors due to playing on 360 with edited Option file.

One way to look at it is this...

If EA had the license you'd be paying €50+ for a game that is no longer "current" after mid-July. Because it's Konami it's free. Sure it's missing some kits but they can be fixed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

One way to look at it is this...

If EA had the license you'd be paying €50+ for a game that is no longer "current" after mid-July. Because it's Konami it's free. Sure it's missing some kits but they can be fixed.

I feel this way about the Champions League license. I still can't believe EA actually used to release it as a separate game at almost the same price as the main FIFA.

I struggle to believe it almost as much as I struggle to believe people actually bought it!

• Advertisement

Wilberto wrote: »
    I feel this way about the Champions League license. I still can't believe EA actually used to release it as a separate game at almost the same price as the main FIFA.

I struggle to believe it almost as much as I struggle to believe people actually bought it!

Completely! I remember the FIFA WC Africa game and it was brilliant. And then my mate and I would get bored with internationals and have to change discs to a game that cost €60 as well.

I had too much disposable!

Wanted to play as Boca Juniors today, only realised today how bloody complicated picking the right team is as there's 3 different iterations of them in the game.

Strange.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭Moghead

Have the transfers for the January window just gone been added to PES yet?

Moghead wrote: »

I don't think it has been for offline competitions but on live update for friendlies and online it has.

Moghead wrote: »

It'll be added (for offline modes) on the March 24th update which includes the Euro 2016 content & Adam Johnson's in game removal

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

It'll be added (for offline modes) on the March 24th update which includes the Euro 2016 content & Adam Johnson's in game removal
    You made that sound like it's a Master League cutscene. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Just got this year's PES now, I hear I can import option files again for PS4, would greatly appreciate if someone could let me know the process and which files to download. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

martyos121 wrote: »
    Just got this year's PES now, I hear I can import option files again for PS4, would greatly appreciate if someone could let me know the process and which files to download. Cheers.

Hi martyos121, you should get all our kits from pesuniverse.com
    Download the kits you want, they will be in a zip folder. Extract the zipped files and place them in a folder called WEPES. Put them on USB stick, put stick in PS4. You have to import these images then in the Edit section on PES2016. Its a long process.

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Download the kits you want, they will be in a zip folder. Extract the zipped files and place them in a folder called WEPES. Put them on USB stick, put stick in PS4. You have to import these images then in the Edit section on PES2016. Its a long process.

Thanks a lot, will give it a go.

Koolhanger wrote: »

Are you involved over at pesuniverse.com? Do you make kits on request? I was thinking about this man utd kit. Think its 2002-2004 timeframe. One of my favourites growing up and I'd love to play around in MyClub with it.

167116_orig.jpg?1

• Advertisement

Are you involved over at pesuniverse.com? Do you make kits on request? I was thinking about this man utd kit. Think its 2002-2004 timeframe. One of my favourites growing up and I'd love to play around in MyClub with it.

167116_orig.jpg?1

Hi IncognitoMan, no I just use their site for all my kits. I do know that they do make custom kits though so you should check with them and see. If you're on twitter I know one of the guys that runs pesuniverse.com is @DaMidniteKid

Data Pack 3/Euro 2016 add on is now live!

Just under 4GB download.

Data Pack 3/Euro 2016 add on is now live!

Just under 4GB download.

I set it to download this morning before leaving for work. #forwardthinking :)

Nailz wrote: »
    You made that sound like it's a Master League cutscene. :pac:

I am evil that I was playing a few nights ago & said I'd make a base copy of him
    >.<
    Is there any list of other players with likenesses being removed or added with the new patch

I am evil that I was playing a few nights ago & said I'd make a base copy of him
    >.<
    Is there any list of other players with likenesses being removed or added with the new patch

http://www.pesfan.com/blog/2016/03/24/pes-2016-data-pack-3-0-face-list/

The above link has the list of updated players, the below link shows an example of a few of them.

https://twitter.com/GlatiatorePes/status/713019195924029444

Finally got my editing done last night, took hours but I can fully enjoy the game now.

Got a Euro 2016 tournament finished this morning, it's pretty poorly done tbh. Only one of the stadiums (Stade de France) is included and nearly half of the teams aren't licensed, Ireland being one of them. Probably won't be going back to it, but I'm enjoying the game itself a lot, going to start a Master League this evening.

Finally got my editing done last night, took hours but I can fully enjoy the game now.

Got a Euro 2016 tournament finished this morning, it's pretty poorly done tbh. Only one of the stadiums (Stade de France) is included and nearly half of the teams aren't licensed, Ireland being one of them. Probably won't be going back to it, but I'm enjoying the game itself a lot, going to start a Master League this evening.

PesUniverse have released a pack with the 8 missing Euro 2016 kits (home and away). Problem solved.

PesUniverse have released a pack with the 8 missing Euro 2016 kits (home and away). Problem solved.

Why are the licenced teams not the most up to date kits for euro 2016? Will this be changed before the tournament kicks off, are they just waiting for all teams to release kits or something?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,437 ✭✭✭Ivefoundgod

Why are the licenced teams not the most up to date kits for euro 2016? Will this be changed before the tournament kicks off, are they just waiting for all teams to release kits or something?

Only just started the Euro game mode and Italy have up to date kits anyway? Maybe some teams aren't updated yet. Pretty poor if so seeing as the kits were leaked months ago and most are well known by now.

Advertisement