Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

You're dead right, as much as I want it on the day of release too, I'd rather have an extra €10 or €20 in my wallet and wait the extra day in the very worst case scenario. And the very best case, day before release :D

The Game Collection seem top notch for delivery though from all accounts.

They dont have the 20th anniversary edition one though do they? Can't see it on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 11,878 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

They dont have the 20th anniversary edition one though do they? Can't see it on the website

No, just looks like the Day One Edition.

No, just looks like the Day One Edition.

Any idea of the cheapest place to get the 20th anniversary one? It's working out around 85e from amazon

Any idea of the cheapest place to get the 20th anniversary one? It's working out around 85e from amazon

Amazon exclusive I'm afraid...

http://uk-blog.konami-europe.com/2015/06/24/pes-2016-20th-anniversary-edition-amazon-exclusive/

Oddly being sold on ebay and hugely inflated prices already.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Bare in mind the 20th anniversary edition is only for playstation

• Advertisement

Colemania wrote: »
    Bare in mind the 20th anniversary edition is only for playstation

That's grand I only have a ps4. I seen on the description that the day one release has neymar on loan for 10 games for my club but the anniversary one let's you keep neymar. Is that how it works?

When you look at the day1 edition on other sites it gives the impression that neymar is to keep

That's grand I only have a ps4. I seen on the description that the day one release has neymar on loan for 10 games for my club but the anniversary one let's you keep neymar. Is that how it works?

When you look at the day1 edition on other sites it gives the impression that neymar is to keep

No day one is definitely just a loan and yes the anniversary edition is neymar permanently. I think if you prefer order it on the PS store you get a few other small extras

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

Very little Master league news so close to release :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

Just checked Gamestop and it's 75 euro on PS4. Feck that.

This Games Collection crowd are reliable and above board?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

tigger123 wrote: »

Seem to be very good. I'll be putting my order in with them later.

• Advertisement

I'll let you know when I get my copy :P

Ya they're getting rave reviews alright. My brother ordered metal gear solid from them and got it the day before release

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

I ordered MGS and PES last Friday and MGS was delivered Monday. It was my first time using them, but it wont be my last!

I'm a big believer in TrustPilot and they've a rating of 9.7 out of 10 based on 2900 reviews.

https://ie.trustpilot.com/review/www.thegamecollection.net

And I've used them before and they're excellent.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

I bought a US Dollar Amazon voucher to buy a digital download copy from the US store on Tuesday morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    Seem to be very good. I'll be putting my order in with them later.
    I'll let you know when I get my copy :P

Ya they're getting rave reviews alright. My brother ordered metal gear solid from them and got it the day before release

Just placed the order with them there now. Price including delivery is £33.95 which, according to Google is €46.61. €30 cheaper than Gamestop :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Knockmealdown Shepherd

I bought a US Dollar Amazon voucher to buy a digital download copy from the US store on Tuesday morning.

Is Pes 16 region locked like other years?

Is Pes 16 region locked like other years?

Never region locked on Xbox as far as I know. Only on PS4

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

Anyone know when review embargo be lifted ?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

brady12 wrote: »
    Anyone know when review embargo be lifted ?

You'd hope soon because if it's not lifted until release date you know the game will be a let down.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Never region locked on Xbox as far as I know. Only on PS4

Was it region locked on PS4?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

I will decide after reviews whether I'm returning to pes after a nearly ten year relationship with fifa

• Registered Users Posts: 14,539 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

brady12 wrote: »
    I will decide after reviews whether I'm returning to pes after a nearly ten year relationship with fifa

Going by demos for both, we look like we are on to a winner with PES.

callaway92 wrote: »
    You'd hope soon because if it's not lifted until release date you know the game will be a let down.

Not exactly... There was a demo released so its not as if the entire thing has been kept under wraps.

In comparison NBA 2k is out in a few weeks and not alone was there not a demo but there hasn't even been gameplay videos released yet. A snip here and there.
    Id be more concerned with a similar system to that in the build up to release.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Knockmealdown Shepherd

lertsnim wrote: »
    Was it region locked on PS4?

Yeah Pes 15 was. I play a lot of co-op in Fifa with a mate from America. We said we'd give Pes a go last year and found out it was region locked after we bought the games. Bullsh1t.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,754 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Yeah Pes 15 was. I play a lot of co-op in Fifa with a mate from America. We said we'd give Pes a go last year and found out it was region locked after we bought the games. Bullsh1t.

I was going to get this years one from North America. ****ing Konami.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

1st time in ages that im excited by pes.

Got the 20th anniversary edition from amazon.

Pes has won the demo war, now lets hope the main game is wins aswell.

Hopefully they will do regular squad updates like on fifa, maybe even 1 a month, for adding in new youth players and such.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Jeez the asian champions league, my fifa mates who love the asian champions league are jizzing right now.

No joke, there actually getting pes because of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So will there definitley be downloadable option files with this one then , I've already my copy pre-ordered

Definitley changing over this year from Fifa , Bough Pro Evo 15 for a tenner off e-bay and started playing it today really enjoying it so far , wasn't impressed at all by the Fifa demo

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

https://twitter.com/glen_pesworld

This guy is top dog for kit creation so keep an eye on this twitter lads for option files , he is already making kits by the look of it

Advertisement