Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,401 ✭✭✭Royal Irish

Pretty sure the option files are available on PS4. No word about Xbox One though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

ya seems microsoft havent it opened up ... Theres no way they wont be available if them lads are actively making kits

https://twitter.com/glen_pesworld/status/641719438165843969

Hopefully it will become available on the xbox one when we get windows 10 in November. In the end though its all about the gameplay lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,766 ✭✭✭jimmytwotimes 2013

Glen_pesworld will make announcements on Monday (embargo ends) regarding ps4 option file.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Oh i know its all about the gameplay just played an epic World Cup Q/f with Germany against the Argies, A war of a match so realistic , beaten 1-0 with Aguero scoring in the last 5 mins

Forgotten what its like to play a proper football game on the Playstation, would still be nice to have the proper kits though

• Advertisement

17 minutes long but jesus i felt the exact same as what they are saying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnqjGal8-UY

• Registered Users Posts: 11,878 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Actually raging. Was going to pre-order of The Games Collection and it's out of stock.

Balls.

I must have been one of the last ones last night :D

I must have been one of the last ones last night :D

It's also gone up by £2. I'll be invoicing you for that if they get more copies in...

:D

EDIT: Phew. It seems as if more copies were added to the website and I got the pre-order in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

When getting stuff shipped from The Game Collection should i use the Irish or UK Parcel Motel address?

• Advertisement

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    When getting stuff shipped from The Game Collection should i use the Irish or UK Parcel Motel address?

It's €2 more expensive to use Parcel Motel (Free postage to UK + PM cost -vs- €2 postage to Ireland)

When I used it to my home address the game shipped on a Thursday afternoon and I had it by Monday morning.

As they're shipped for release date which is a Friday, there's more of a chance of you getting it on Friday or Saturday with PM whereas if it's An Post and it doesn't make Friday, it'll definitely reach you for Monday.

There's probably a great chance it'll make release day delivery in Ireland but if you want the chance of maybe a night earlier or at least the comfort of being able to pick it up on Saturday as opposed to waiting til the Monday, go for PM.

It's €2 more expensive to use Parcel Motel.

When I used it to my home address it shipped on a Thursday afternoon and I had it by Monday morning.

As they're shipped for release date which is a Friday, there's more of a chance of you getting it on Friday or Saturday with PM whereas if it's An Post and it doesn't make Friday, it'll definitely reach you for Monday.

So effectively it's €2 for a (more-or-less) guaranteed day or two early.

So should i use the Ireland PM address or the UK one? I'm guessing it doesn't make a difference.

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    So should i use the Ireland PM address or the UK one? I'm guessing it doesn't make a difference.

Sorry, totally misread your original post :)

Use your home address or the UK one, no real need to use the Irish PM address.

If you don't have a suitable home address to use or it's not workable, then go with the UK PM address.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭brady12

just realised from reading the above posts i can save 10 to 15 euro by ordering it off the games collection as oppposed to an irish outlet.winning

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Do the games collection charge you when the game is dispatched?

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Do the games collection charge you when the game is dispatched?

Think it's 2-3 days before release.

Master league news!

http://segmentnext.com/2015/09/09/pes-2016-master-league-details-revealed/

Player development sounds class.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭stuchyg

Think il order from games collection too, do I need to use PM for delivery?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭Rossi IRL

Hope theres a squad update on day 1, was watching a pes 16 stream last night and iker casillas was in goals for real.

Also the commentary was Beglin and a new guy.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Rossi IRL wrote: »
    Hope theres a squad update on day 1, was watching a pes 16 stream last night and iker casillas was in goals for real.

Also the commentary was Beglin and a new guy.

There will be no doubt. They're on top of their squad updates now compared to previous years where you'd be waiting months for updates

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭ItsHoggie

I've actually enjoyed the demo this year, for the first time since ps2 days I've enjoyed playing PES, so depending on edit mode I might get this game, I know there's gonna be some sort of option file importing but I've always loved creating teams kits and crests. Spent days before just creating the league of Ireland when I was younger :pac:

Someone's live streaming the full game on PS4 now.
    Idk if he's got a option file or used edit mode but I've seen jerseys for Chelsea, Arsenal & Liverpool with crests aswell and all look authentic.

ItsHoggie wrote: »
    Someone's live streaming the full game on PS4 now.
    Idk if he's got a option file or used edit mode but I've seen jerseys for Chelsea, Arsenal & Liverpool with crests aswell and all look authentic.

The main option files were probably finished ages ago. Most are done in Photoshop and edited in i think.

Wouldn't mind a pic though.

got a link for the stream ?

I think this is who he is on about.

http://www.twitch.tv/naamloos34

And another on Xbox One

http://www.twitch.tv/kenselije

I was watching on the Live from Playstation app there was 8 different people streaming when I last checked

Someone named dj00civic is live streaming now and he's editing all prem teams kits

if i have a us account on ps4 can i buy it using a gift card and play it on my irish account ? ITs cheaper and its out on the 15th ?

found the answer:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/3hpigp/question_regards_europeanireland_using_us_origin/

Works out at 52euro if you buy a gift card online.

RVN10 wrote: »
    if i have a us account on ps4 can i buy it using a gift card and play it on my irish account ? ITs cheaper and its out on the 15th ?

found the answer:

https://www.reddit.com/r/PS4/comments/3hpigp/question_regards_europeanireland_using_us_origin/

Works out at 52euro if you buy a gift card online.

I think it's only €50 from The Game Collection.
    http://www.thegamecollection.net/pes-2016-ps4.html

Get it shipped with Parcel Motel and you should have it release day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

I wonder will online be any better than in previous years..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

Guys is Myclub good? I'm almost certainly getting PES over fifa this year but FUT is the main mode I play and if MyClub is just plain bad then I might just stick with Fifa...

Advertisement