Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

RVN10 wrote: »
    Got it off the us psn store guys and i have to say its very impressive

I'm not jealous.....i swear.....

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

Guys on Twitter saying there are no option files working for PS4 "yet" but they're still investigating.

Manual editing so for the kits but they'll have loads of them so I'm happy!

There seems to be some confusion on the option files for ps4. The IGN review I read last night made reference to the fact that the lack of licensing is balanced by the online editing community being able to bridge that gap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

tigger123 wrote: »
    There seems to be some confusion on the option files for ps4. The IGN review I read last night made reference to the fact that the lack of licensing is balanced by the online editing community being able to bridge that gap.

From what I've gathered, I think what they're referencing is the importing of kits and logos. A few of the communities are making them available for free on Friday. When they say there's no option files they mean that there's no one file to download everything and have it all automatically set up; we'll have to manually assign the kits and logos ourselves.

I think the guys who are still investigating it are playing around to see if it can somehow be done. They haven't given up yet or said they've stopped trying so here's hoping.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

So could this be a return to the glory days of PES 5 & 6?

I haven't played since the disappointment of 2008 and have been a FIFA player since. I would want to be sure that this is the real deal before making the jump back. The control scheme would have to be re-learned etc.

Question for the PES 2015 guys. Is there a youth system in place for the Master League and does it work well? I only played the Career Mode in FIFA and loved bringing the younger lads through!

Pac1Man wrote: »
    So could this be a return to the glory days of PES 5 & 6?

I haven't played since the disappointment of 2008 and have been a FIFA player since. I would want to be sure that this is the real deal before making the jump back. The control scheme would have to be re-learned etc.

Question for the PES 2015 guys. Is there a youth system in place for the Master League and does it work well? I only played the Career Mode in FIFA and loved bringing the younger lads through!

I'm quite sure there is. I remember playing with an option file and i was a championship team and had a very small squad so I signed a few youths

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

Thanks for the swift reply!

I got €23 store credit for pes 2015 last week from cex.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Has anyone been charged by the games collection yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

opengoal wrote: »

nice :cool:

Pudsy33 wrote: »

Nope still awaiting release

Pretty sure I was charged the day I ordered it

EDIT: Scratch that. Its not showing up on my bank account now but it had the day I bought it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

I emailed them and they told me only get charged once dispatched.

opengoal wrote: »

I checked 2 weeks ago and was only getting half of that! They're only giving 8 euro store credit now anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭Pac1Man

Will the lack of fouls be a problem for some?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

I bought the 2015 one there a couple of weeks ago on the cheap to see if i'd like it the only thing that takes getting used to for me is the set piece system other than that its brilliant even the 2015 one is better than fifa 15 for me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

Kits being imported so far so good , any questions guys im happy to check

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

Colemania wrote: »
    I checked 2 weeks ago and was only getting half of that! They're only giving 8 euro store credit now anyway

Bastards!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Anyone who ordered from the game collection, they will ship PES tomorrow :D

nH909QO.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Artfu1Dodger

nH909QO.jpg

Do you know how long it normally takes to get delivered?
    If they ship tomorrow i hope to get it on Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Do you know how long it normally takes to get delivered?
    If they ship tomorrow i hope to get it on Friday.

I'd be hopeful for Friday. Are you using parcel motel? Might arrive on Saturday to there if so.

When I ordered MGS it shipped on a Thursday afternoon (I only ordered on the Thursday morning) and it arrived on Monday to my home address (domestic Irish), so Friday if it ships on Wednesday I'd say.

If you've Parcel Motelled, I'd imagine you might get lucky with Thursday night or Friday at the latest.

• Advertisement

nH909QO.jpg

If I don't get it by Friday I'm sending an abusive email to Jack! :D

I look forward to my gaming weekends so i'll be disappointed if it doesn't come Friday but at that price you can't complain. I suppose there's always Fifa 16 on Thursday with early access.....

Colemania wrote: »
    If I don't get it by Friday I'm sending an abusive email to Jack! :D

I look forward to my gaming weekends so i'll be disappointed if it doesn't come Friday but at that price you can't complain. I suppose there's always Fifa 16 on Thursday with early access.....

I'd say you will get it by Friday. And you'll be €30 better off than if you bought it in a shop :)

I'd say you will get it by Friday. And you'll be €30 better off than if you bought it in a shop :)

I play the draft in fifa and then honestly have no interest in playing against the computer so I go and play the PES 2016 demo and could play it for hours. I just can't wait for this game!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

Can anybody confirm yet as to whether or not you can share option file?

From my understanding you can only download images meaning you have to do the rest yourself. Adam Bhatti Is taking a bit of a hiding over this on other forums.

Right now glued you cant share option files but i know some guys are investigating the possibilty

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,446 ✭✭✭glued

RVN10 wrote: »
    Right now glued you cant share option files but i know some guys are investigating the possibilty

Well that just sucks. PES had the potential to thrash FIFA this year and probably still will but the lack of ability to share option files is really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

So how does ot work?

I have to create a bundesliga div + all the names of the clubs that have been edited?

Should be easy enough.

Mr blobby thats my understanding , im eager to get all the prem teams set up first and i will work my way through then

CO8zneJWUAA-Akd.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

So they reckon so it'll be added as an update down the line maybe if they keep saying yet

Advertisement