Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2016 (including selfie celebrations)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,478 ✭✭✭brianregan09

@RVN was it easy enough to upload the images ya ?

Does the USB have to be empty (formatted)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭tigger123

The lack of an option file is a real kick in the knickers. Although, if it means that all you have to do is manually change the names (??), I suppose it aint that bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,527 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Does anyone know If I start a master league Friday and then add in more team kits and change names later on will it update in the master league save or will it be set to the kits and names I started with

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Does anybody know if you purchase on PC, is it the full game? Or is it the less developed version like PS3 or Xbox 360 like FIFA did before?

As in not all bells and whistles like on XB1 and PS4.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Mr Blobby

It doesn't make a difference if i use the UK parcel motel address instead of the irish one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,755 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

Mr Blobby wrote: »
    It doesn't make a difference if i use the UK parcel motel address instead of the irish one?

You'll get free delivery if you us UK

Does anybody know if you purchase on PC, is it the full game? Or is it the less developed version like PS3 or Xbox 360 like FIFA did before?

As in not all bells and whistles like on XB1 and PS4.

Pc is ps3/360 level I believe

• Registered Users Posts: 504 ✭✭✭UnleashTheBeast

Pc is ps3/360 level I believe
    If that's true that's a major disappointment.

If that's true that's a major disappointment.

http://winningelevenblog.com/blog/pes-2016-on-pc-not-the-same-as-ps4-or-xbox-one/

Take from that what you will. I've no idea if it's been cleared up anymore since

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I got my dispatched notification from SimplyGames this morning. I wonder if it will turn up here in Dublin by the weekend.

• Advertisement

Hopefully Game Collection start shipping out today.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,886 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Hopefully Game Collection start shipping out today.

My order was at "awaiting stock/release" last night and has moved to "pending" today so it's looking good :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

My order was at "awaiting stock/release" last night and has moved to "pending" today so it's looking good :)

Mines still awaiting stock /release....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭RVN10

@RVN was it easy enough to upload the images ya ?

Does the USB have to be empty (formatted)

Created folder on a FAT32 stick WEPES and literally paste the kits in there and then its so easy quite self explanatory after that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Colemania wrote: »
    Mines still awaiting stock /release....

Same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭opengoal

Did anybody on here pre order this from ps store?? It seems to have been removed from my library and I can't find it anywhere. I understood that it would be pre loaded and available for playing tomorrow, any ideas? Notre the funds have not been taken from account yet either...

Mine order is in processing.

Mine order is in processing.

Same here and they've debited my account so should ship in the next few hours. Wooooo.

Same here and they've debited my account so should ship in the next few hours. Wooooo.

46.17 was debited from my account this morning, but it said from "Curveball", not Games Collection... that ring any bells with you?

tigger123 wrote: »
    46.17 was debited from my account this morning, but it said from "Curveball", not Games Collection... that ring any bells with you?

Yeah that rings a bell from my MGS order alright :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,084 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

Got my dispatch email!

Yeah when I was paying via paypal I was paying Curveball as well

For everyone getting the dispatch emails, what console did ye buy it on? I got mine on Xbox one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Colemania wrote: »
    For everyone getting the dispatch emails, what console did ye buy it on? I got mine on Xbox one

I'm on PS4. Will hopefully find time to play in between bouts of Destiny.

Despatched :D

On the way for me too. My PSN is 'ManufacturedHero' on PS4 if anyone fancies a game when it drops :)

So did anyone who ordered it on Xbox one get it dispatched yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭poeticmakaveli

I am one of these guys now that prefers to download them from the store now (I'm on Xbox one) so I'll get it tonight at 12 I presume, doesn't have a price up yet though! I don't like the physical discs anymore anyways,much less a hassle just to play the game from the "my games" menu, plus even with the physical discs you have to install them regardless! I never sell on games anyways ,they just rot away in the house so it will have to be the store for me! I'm a pro evo man since the ISS days ,I can get over the kits but the only thing that kills me is their terrible commentary, Jim Begin would make a man suicidal,he is brutal and I know they added peter Drury this year but i heard the commentary and its so bad and basic :( but sure we will carry on :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,435 ✭✭✭wandatowell

This is brilliant. Sanchez for North London is brilliant.

Brilliant.

I am one of these guys now that prefers to download them from the store now (I'm on Xbox one) so I'll get it tonight at 12 I presume, doesn't have a price up yet though! I don't like the physical discs anymore anyways,much less a hassle just to play the game from the "my games" menu, plus even with the physical discs you have to install them regardless! I never sell on games anyways ,they just rot away in the house so it will have to be the store for me! I'm a pro evo man since the ISS days ,I can get over the kits but the only thing that kills me is their terrible commentary, Jim Begin would make a man suicidal,he is brutal and I know they added peter Drury this year but i heard the commentary and its so bad and basic :( but sure we will carry on :)

I started switching the commentary language, and it breaks it up a bit. When playing in Serie A in the Master League I had it the commentary in Italian. Helps with the immersive aspect too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,643 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Got my dispatch email!

Yeah when I was paying via paypal I was paying Curveball as well

+1 for me too. I paid CC and "Curveball" shown as payment :)

I hope it arrives for Friday :P

Advertisement