Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ways to check Property Price History

Options
  • 10-06-2015 3:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi there,

Could any of you please suggest the best website where I can check price history/register/trend of a particular area which gives me price it was sold for, asking price, number of bedroom and Photos of that particular properties.

Its confusing when google it gives me number of random options either on Daft, Myhome or propertypriceregisterireland dot com which all has one or another information.

I made an offer recently 10k less than asking and EA came back saying they are looking for closer to asking as they are aware that a neigbouring home went for in the region of asking price. I know price has slightly been decreased in the area since March but this is just advertised two weeks ago and I presume I'm the first who made offer.

This particular house has tenants and carpet has worst condtion which need replacement, Repaint and garden is needed as well. its good size house for me but not in great condition.

I need my homework with list of properties sold recently in similar aread so I can further talk to EA. Any guidance will be appreciated from readers.

Thanks a million.

Comments

Advertisement