Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fibre in co.mayo

Options
  • 10-06-2015 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Hi, i am ready to sign up for fibre and landline/evision package in my area if it is available by July.
    On your map it says my area will be covered by may 2015 but there is no recent update. my area is Ballyglass, co.mayo.

Do you know when the service will be activating? I need broadband for work and will need to look at other solutions if it doesnt come soon...thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Jonmel wrote: »
    Hi, i am ready to sign up for fibre and landline/evision package in my area if it is available by July.
    On your map it says my area will be covered by may 2015 but there is no recent update. my area is Ballyglass, co.mayo.

Do you know when the service will be activating? I need broadband for work and will need to look at other solutions if it doesnt come soon...thanks
    Hi Jonmel

Thanks for your interest in eFibre. The purpose of the map is to provide an indication of when eFibre launches in a general area - not all homes and areas will be able to avail of efibre right away and the release of eFibre is baed upone deployment of local fibre cabinets.
    Please feel free to PM me your existing land line number or specific address and I'll look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement