Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't post tinypic pictures

Options
  • 10-06-2015 4:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 643 ✭✭✭

I have posted using Tinypic previously but it doesn't seem to be working for me now.

I have tried copying and pasting the IMG code directly and by using the attach picture icon but it is not posting.

Any tips?

EDIT Delete thread please.I got it working. I don't know what I was doing wrong

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Thread close on OP request.

-Shield.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,311 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

I'll add a warning against using Tinypic. They recycle their links, so what is your image today, may show something very different in a few months.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement