Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with Hardware Versand

Options
  • 10-06-2015 5:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

I ordered some stuff from Hardwareversand 12 days ago and didnt realise that one item was out of stock at the time but would be available in 2-3 business days. I left it until 2 days ago to contact them as I was hoping that the item would just come back into stock.
    Iv sent them 3 emails already and called them several times and get the usual call back in 5 minutes to speak to somebody who can speak English.

Just wondering what my next course of action should be as im very pissed off at the moment.
    Iv paid with paypal by the way.

Has anybody else encountered something similar and did you get sorted after?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Matty99

Something like this happened to me. I paid them then they didn't ship out until like 10 days later. Emailing them isn't a great route, they're incredibly slow to respond and don't bother half the time. I'd keep on phoning them. Luckily for me when I did I got somebody who spoke English so just keep trying to phone them is what I'd say.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Recurve360

Iv actually got hold of an English speaker on their Facebook page and contacting them through message on there. It seems to be working as I gave them my order number, what the problem was and they asked me what I want to replace the out of stock item. Hoping to get my stuff shipped this evening, if not tomorrow.

Advertisement