Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vsr -10 Gspec spring

Options
  • 10-06-2015 5:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭

I recently got my new vsr-10 Gspec but I've been having trouble getting to the spring. Now I have the cylinder out but I can't seem to open it.
    If anybody has one they know what I'll be getting at here;
    On top of the cylinder there is a hole which is suppose to help open it up, I have seen many guides have 2 opposite each other and a pair of scissors would easily open it.
    However seeing as mine only has one, is there a specific tool I should be using?
    I Will try to post a picture of what I'm talking about.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Sardonicus

I recently got my new vsr-10 Gspec but I've been having trouble getting to the spring. Now I have the cylinder out but I can't seem to open it.
    If anybody has one they know what I'll be getting at here;
    On top of the cylinder there is a hole which is suppose to help open it up, I have seen many guides have 2 opposite each other and a pair of scissors would easily open it.
    However seeing as mine only has one, is there a specific tool I should be using?
    I Will try to post a picture of what I'm talking about.

http://www.airsoftforum.com/board/topic/39751-vsr-cylinder-pin-removal/

Might be of help

aka Defenderdude…

Advertisement