Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Loan for the short term

Options
  • 10-06-2015 6:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm a bit clueless about banking but I'm hoping that some of you can help me out. I'm after starting a new job there on Monday and I won't be getting paid until the start of next month (3rd July). It's going to be hard for me to pay my rent this month (425 euro, due on the 30th) because I won't be getting paid until after this date. I was doing a Masters in college up until this point and I'm over 25. Is there any way I can get a (very) short term loan off the bank? I just need about 4 or 500 euro for a week or two until I get paid. It'll be no problem to pay it back in full after that point. Thanks. I appreciate the help. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi Tommo3434343

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.

We would suggest contacting a Customer Advisor within your account holding branch, they can assist with applications and go through the options that maybe available to you for a short term loan.

Contact details for all of our branches can be found here

Sorry, here on Boards we would be unable to give you a direct answer as all lending is managed on a case to case basis.  

We wish you all the best in the new job!

Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement