Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***2015 JC German - all levels - June 12th 2015***

Options
  • 10-06-2015 8:23pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭

For discussion of the exams AFTER they have been held.

Please indicate which level paper you are talking about.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭abutler101

Higher level - That was fairly easy. The tape was fairly ok, average enough standard I'd say. The reading was very simple. There was a few sentences I didn't know in the letter but I think I got around it. The short note looked hard at first but a lot of the vocab was in the paper already. Overall I am fairly happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 frans123

HL - Easy enough ... Listening was average ... Reading was probably easier in some parts , harder in others ... letter was average i guess but started to run out of time at the end ... short note was east except for the last sentence

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭gazump123

Higher level. Listening wasn't too bad. Reading was easy enough, the second comprehension was far easier than in previous years I thought. Letter was okay and so was the note except I didn't know the word for sunglasses.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 greenwhale

HL - Thought it was a lovely paper. The listening was really good except for one or two parts. The reading was brilliant, and Section G seemed much easier than in other years. I thought the letter was good too, except for the questions about German food, and the note was nice as well. Overall, it went much better than expected. I'm expecting a solid B.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 99James

Higher level - The listening was tougher than most years, it might have cost me an A, The actual written paper was very doable, comprehensions were easier than previous years along with the note, the letter was okay, there were a couple of difficult questions to understand. overall I was happy with the paper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 99James

Higher level - The listening was tougher than most years, it might have cost me an A, The actual written paper was very doable, comprehensions were easier than previous years along with the note, the letter was okay, there were a couple of difficult questions to understand. overall I was happy with the paper

Advertisement