Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4G Meteor Coverage in Navan Area (Johnstown)

Options
  • 10-06-2015 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Anyone using 4G Meteor in Johnstown Area,... I have a new phone which supports 4G for Meteor and 3.

I cannot use Vodafone as they have a different band setting. Anyone in Navan area use Meteor 4G network and if so what is it like?

thanks in Advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭alane20

I had it for a few months, it was ok, didn't feel like a race horse on a beech like their adds, avoid 3 like the plague, I'm in Johnstown and it was great, but when they merged with O2 the signal became brutal, I'm with tesco now sim only and they don't do 4G yet but great coverage and their 3g is pretty fast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,985 ✭✭✭✭dgt

I'm the far side of Navan to Johnstown and have 4G coverage. Its very noticable over 3G (only my phone supports it, I'm too miserable to upgrade my stick)

Its also quite consistent however the odd time it will sadly jump to E for a bit which is annoying if watching something. The stick never does that

I can't complain though as I'm in the country and never thought I'd get such decent internet for years to come :)

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭funkyship

Thanks Lads,

I will stick with Vodafone 3g at the moment until I can get a new upgrade to a phone which supports 4G on vodafone.

Advertisement