Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to eat on Sat

Options
  • 10-06-2015 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭

Hi,
    My friends are coming up to Dub on Sat..Trying to pick somewhere cool to eat with good atmosphere..I like Opium..Whats Soder&Ko like? Camden Exchange?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭themandan6611

what is the budget ?

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Chickus

We are not on a tight budget..but not on the lines of pearl brasserie either.. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

The Vintage Kitchen on Poolbeg St is really fun, portions are enormous and they have a really good BYOB policy.

Haven't been to Camden Exchange yet, Delahunt on Camden St is supposed to be really nice, I haven't been there either though.

Tapas De Lolas on Wexford St is very tasty and always a good atmosphere.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

SuperMissSue has a lovely vibe.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

tfak85 wrote: »
    The Vintage Kitchen on Poolbeg St is really fun, portions are enormous and they have a really good BYOB policy.

Haven't been to Camden Exchange yet, Delahunt on Camden St is supposed to be really nice, I haven't been there either though.

Tapas De Lolas on Wexford St is very tasty and always a good atmosphere.

Great suggestions but I'd say Vintage is definitely booked out, my sister tried to book there a month ago and they had nothing on a Friday or Saturday until July!

Delahunts is great but popular so may be booked out as well, Soder & Ko I've heard mixed reports about.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,344 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

Chickus wrote: »
    We are not on a tight budget..but not on the lines of pearl brasserie either.. :)

Funny you should mention Pearl as it was first thing that came to mind. They do an early bird on Saturday - can't remember the times. Definitely recommended for anyone who fancies good grub in a fancy restaurant without breaking the bank.

Advertisement