Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best BB cream

Options
  • 10-06-2015 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi everyone I am going on hols in a few weeks and want to get a bb cream to wear instead of foundation. I haven't used a BB cream before
    I want one with good coverage and a good SPF
    I have oily combination skin I always wear Revlon Colourstay foundation
    Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭PennyWren

I use a very cheap and cheerful Catrice BB cream when it's hot( very excitedly for the first time this year today!) the coverage is quite natural, sheer/medium and its SPF 30. I'm not sure what the name of it is but I think they only do one and its around €6. I'll be taking it on holidays this year and leaving my double wear at home!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Percyxoxo

I have started using the Rimmel 9 in one BB. It comes in 3 shades and has spf 20, really liking it so far and I think the coverage is slightly better than other BB creams.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

I bought one in Aldi last week and I like it so far. I need to use a good bit of power on top or its quite shiny but it beats the expensive Kiehls one I had before hands down.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 pinky07

Thanks everyone I'll try these :-)

Advertisement