Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Verified by visa account locked

Options
  • 11-06-2015 12:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi my mother has a bank of Ireland bank card and I was using it to buy something online but when the verified of visa came up it say Verified By Visa Account was Locked. She can't remember the identity of the card. She does not use the card online I just want to use it because I didn't have my card at the time. If she doesnt want to unlocked the visa account can she she still use the ATM machine to take her money out

Megan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi meganquinn

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie

Yes, your mother can still use the Visa Debit Card in the ATM and with retailers (in shops etc.) without unlocking the Verified by Visa facility. 

Although, if in time your mother decides she will need to use the card for online purchases where 'Verified by Visa'  is a requirement on a particular website, this can be easily unlocked by calling our Verified by Visa Team on 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000. By selecting option 3 and then option 1, a Rep will be happy to assist with this.

We hope the above information helps with your query and if you need any further assistance with banking queries, please do feel free to get in touch with us here.

Thanks Megan,

Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 10 meganquinn

Thanks Alison for your help
    Megan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

You're very welcome Megan. Thanks for getting in touch! 

• Registered Users Posts: 10 meganquinn

How much money can I take out of my bank of Ireland account a day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

meganquinn wrote: »
    How much money can I take out of my bank of Ireland account a day
    Hi meganquinn,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As the daily withdrawal limit is account specific it'd be best that you call BOI Direct on 0818 365 365 and a representative with account access will be happy to check this for you.

Hope this helps,

Tara C

• Advertisement
Advertisement