Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert higher level maths

• 11-06-2015 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Please tell me there's other people out there who are pretty sure they failed maths ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 fairybairy15

Yeah I think I am going to fail maths too, but I hope you at least attempted everything because they will try and pass you. Both my older brother and sister thought they would fail and my brother got a C3 and my sister got a D1 and both of them failed their mocks so I think you will be fine, like I'm really worried too but they said they both don't even understand how they passed as they thought they failed so badly so try not to worry what ever happens happens and you will deal with it when the time comes. can you try do a repeat maths exam for your course if you do fail?

Advertisement