Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prison Fags

• 11-06-2015 2:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭

Recently at a session I ran out of cigs and a pal passed me his pouch and let me roll my own.

Now, god be with the days when I made blunts (and many years must needs go by :pac:) but I was told that I was so mean with the tobacco I was told that I was rolling "prison fags"; the skinniest imaginable. But it's just the way I like them!

Anybody else like them like that? No roach, just a skinny smoke?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭Ageyev

I've heard the phrase "Mount Joy bullet" referring to a tightly rolled cigarette with little tobacco. If I'm at the end of a pouch I'll squeeze as many out of it as I can but it's not preferable.

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Steve320

Can't beat a prison fag , it all I could afford to smoke many years ago when I was 16 . Amber leaf and a box of rizzla and using the box as a roach

Advertisement