Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name incorrect on bill - no response to email sent

Options
  • 11-06-2015 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

My partner's name has been spelled incorrectly on our bill and we would like to get this corrected.  I emailed eservice@electricireland.ie on Tuesday morning but have not had any response so far.  I'm not even sure if it was received or not.  Can you check this for me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi white apples,

Thanks for getting in touch with us on Boards. We do regret the mis-spelling.

The Online Billing team will be back in touch, they just require a few working days. The email would have gone through, it is just in a queue at the moment.

If you are the account-holder (or one of the account-holders) we can assist you here on Boards.ie by private message if you wish - just state in the message that you are the account-holder, confirm the account number, your name and address in full, and the telephone number we would have for you. We will assist ASAP.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement