Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

question is steroid good

Options
  • 11-06-2015 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hello
    i 'm new in the forum and i wanted to know if using steroid is good. any advice is welcome
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 39,336 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Answer is thread lock.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,935 ✭✭✭TallGlass

terenceyon wrote: »
    hello
    i 'm new in the forum and i wanted to know if using steroid is good. any advice is welcome

I would be guessing here. If you need a steroid then yes it is good for you as a doctor would suggest its use. Steroids promote growth and regeneration but you can have too much growth on vital organs which is a serious risk to your health.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

good question op! I too would like to know the answer :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

I hear creatine is the best steroid.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭power pants

my mate took steroid once and his girlfriend asked if he wanted chips for dinner and he punched her. He then ran on the street and punched all the cars and other houses until 1000 police officers held him down.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,311 ✭✭✭Chemical Byrne

Zombienosh wrote: »
    I hear creatine is the best steroid.

Creatine is not a steroid.

And no, op. Taking steroids is not a good idea. You might see improvements in performance etc but in the long run you are damaging your body by using them.
    How would you like to be on a kidney transplant waiting list by the time you're 45? Totally worth it I'm sure!;)

• Registered Users Posts: 24,608 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Creatine is not a steroid.

I took it for a couple of days and noticed I was more angry. Consistent with steroids, no?

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Discussion of steroid use is not allowed here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement