Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Htc wall charger

Options
  • 11-06-2015 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

So I lost my HTC one charger (left it in a hotel and no where to be fou d now :( ) which was actually an older charger with mini USB from a Samsung phone I had about 3 years ago.

I thought all chargers where kinda the same now so I have been using some of the USB to wall chargers I have about the house instead and they are all rubbish, take 14hours to charge then battery dies really fast as its not actually taking a full charge and its driving me nuts!

Can anyone recommend where I could pick up an actual real live wall charger for me HTC one in a shop in Dublin? USB cable to plug sh1t that come with phones now are dire. What's up with that anyway?

Any help will be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

For the proper charger I would have a look on Amazon. I've bought a replacement charger that was a genuine brand. Most shops only stock generic ones.

Advertisement