Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Petition to save the rape crisis network

Options
  • 11-06-2015 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

The family and child agency removed its funding for the RCNI there were no valid reasons given. The funding they provided amounted to €250,000 or 70% of the RCNI's funding.

The RCNI is responsible for staff training, legal advice and lobbying on their behalf for 11 of the 16 rape crisis centers in Ireland and is the only independent body providing rape statistics and reports.

I started a petition the night before last, so far we have 40 signatures but obviously i need more. I am not connected to the organization i am just shocked by the situation.

It says i cant post links because im a new user but if anyone wants to sign, pm me

Advertisement