Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House for rent

Options
  • 11-06-2015 1:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Does anybody no of a house to rent for my wife and child and myself anywhere around Waterford. Preferably not in town but all areas considered.we where renting a cottage in d countryside but decided to make the move back to town about 4 years ago.bad move.we should have stayed put.noting on daft or any of the other rental websites

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,792 Mod ✭✭✭✭Siamsa Sessions

Houses are scarce enough in the county, but there various estates on the edge of some villages that might have some availability; e.g. Kilmac, Kill, Portlaw, etc.

Maybe try Respond: http://www.respond.ie

Or contact a few estate agents and practise being patient 😄

Good luck either way

Trading as Sullivan’s Farm on YouTube

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭the block

Houses are scarce enough in the county, but there various estates on the edge of some villages that might have some availability; e.g. Kilmac, Kill, Portlaw, etc.

Maybe try Respond: http://www.respond.ie

Or contact a few estate agents and practise being patient 😄

Good luck either way

We hav tried it all believe me.im just putting it out here on the web in the slim hope someone with a house to rent might see it and get in touch.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 meowski

I have noticed that daft seems to have nothing at all

Id advise you drive out to the areas and look in the local shops for adverts - a lot of landlords are opting to not use agents anymore because of costs - also check the smaller local papers too
    I found mine by word of mouth

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭the block

meowski wrote: »
    I have noticed that daft seems to have nothing at all

Id advise you drive out to the areas and look in the local shops for adverts - a lot of landlords are opting to not use agents anymore because of costs - also check the smaller local papers too
    I found mine by word of mouth

I no it's gone slack out there.iv bn doing that.every post office or shop im in i check the notice board.there 1 house for rent between the 4 local papers last wk.unreal.tanx for d input neway
    E

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

the block wrote: »
    I no it's gone slack out there.iv bn doing that.every post office or shop im in i check the notice board.there 1 house for rent between the 4 local papers last wk.unreal.tanx for d input neway
    E

txt spk is against the site rules if you could use whole words and sentences please.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
Advertisement