Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I sold a famicom and everdrive to someone on here

• 11-06-2015 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I sold a famicom and famicom everdrive to someone on here. I was just wondering is that person still an active member. Im nearly 100% sure I cleared out my personal messages so I don't have the relevant details to find their name and I'd just be guessing at it.

If anyone knows who it was could they post here as I would like to contact them.

Also for anyone who knows... My health kept me away from collecting for a while and I was just selling to pay bills etc. I'm still far from 100% but they have made my day to day life much more liveable and tollerable.

Anyway.... Sorry for the ramble.

Hope the person I sold it to can get in touch,

Al.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Pretty sure you sold the Everdrive to me, though I don't have it any more as I have sold nearly all of my collection since the arrival of 'The Guvna'™©®. I didn't buy the Famicom console though.

Sent you a PM anyways. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,214 ✭✭✭STG.Otaku

Myrddin wrote: »

Yep. I just realised that as I was typing out a PM. The key was the case was hand made, mine was an official case.

Anywho, my side is resolved more than amicably via PM (not that there was any issue nor am I implying there was any issue at all, just in case folks are wondering).

All is good in the hood. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

STG.Otaku wrote: »
    Yep. I just realised that as I was typing out a PM. The key was the case was hand made, mine was an official case.

Anywho, my side is resolved more than amicably via PM (not that there was any issue nor am I implying there was any issue at all, just in case folks are wondering).

All is good in the hood. :)

Yeah... Thanks all.

I'll pm oisin!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,268 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

....one million euro :pac:

You're more than welcome to it back man, pm sent :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭eddhorse

AE will make it back on that NES he is selling on adverts ;)

Glad you are on the mend ! Keep truckin

eddhorse wrote: »
    AE will make it back on that NES he is selling on adverts ;)

Glad you are on the mend ! Keep truckin

ha ha,

genuinely have it marked up by a ridiculous amount because of the usual f#cking adverts shill bidders. was offered 50 quid for the lot with me paying shipping to the north.. no thanks.... and i quote ... "keep the ****ing thing so... i hope your house burns down"... gotta love adverts

every single thing i have on adverts is marked up for the same reason... its full of horrible nasty resellers and a**holes wgo reckon old means cheap

Master of the Universe

ha ha,

genuinely have it marked up by a ridiculous amount because of the usual f#cking adverts shill bidders. was offered 50 quid for the lot with me paying shipping to the north.. no thanks.... and i quote ... "keep the ****ing thing so... i hope your house burns down"... gotta love adverts

Extra scary when you read that in a Norn Iron accent :eek:

Master of the Universe

Dude, your inbox be full!

• Advertisement

situation has been rectified.

deleted 30 messages.

on phone so will do more when im in front of my pc

Al.

Master of the Universe

:D they fill up too damn fast. I remember when I had my moderator had removed my inbox almost exploded when it was reduced in size :eek:

whats the story? did you need me?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,633 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

My gods, you didn't sign off on that last post!
    The Sky is Falling! The Sky is Falling!

Advertisement