Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Customer, Signed Up Online, When Can I expect a response?

Options
  • 11-06-2015 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭

Last Friday (05/06/2015) I signed up online as a new Eircom Broadband customer - eTalk and eFibre bundle. I received an email with my Order Number and Account Number, but no details regarding the following:

- new Eircom phone number
    - when I can expect a technician and/or for my phone line to be activated.

I was told I would get a response within 2 working days. It has now been 4 working days.

When can I expect details on my new order and when I can expect to have my broadband installed and up and running?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Davyhal wrote: »
    Last Friday (05/06/2015) I signed up online as a new Eircom Broadband customer - eTalk and eFibre bundle. I received an email with my Order Number and Account Number, but no details regarding the following:

I was told I would get a response within 2 working days. It has now been 4 working days.

When can I expect details on my new order and when I can expect to have my broadband installed and up and running?
    HI Davyhal

Please PM the following and I will look in to this further for you:

• email address provided when signing up
    • Name provided when signing up
    • Address provided when signing up
    • Contact number provided when signing up
    [*]

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 24,394 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

haha

You'll be waiting

Just like myself

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Aw don't tell me that! I had so much hassle last year when trying to set up internet that I just gave up and have gone without for the last 15 months. I am hoping that this time will go much smoother.

Aw don't tell me that! I had so much hassle last year when trying to set up internet that I just gave up and have gone without for the last 15 months. I am hoping that this time will go much smoother.
    Hi Davyhal

I will have an update for you as soon as possible - the circumstances in lawreds case is much different to your own.

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 455 ✭✭Davyhal

Hi Davyhal

I will have an update for you as soon as possible - the circumstances in lawreds case is much different to your own.

Thanks
    Al
    Thank you very much Alan! Look forward to hearing from you!

• Advertisement

Hi Davyhal

Thanks
    Al
    Thank you very much Alan! Look forward to hearing from you!
    No worries Davyhal - I've been advised to expect an update this afternoon, once I have information I'll get back to you right away

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement