Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterford council compulsory purchase order

Options
  • 11-06-2015 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I noticed in the local paper that Waterford council are doing a compulsory purchase order on multiple sites in corbally upper in Tramore

Does anyone know what its about?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭beyondbelief67

Probably to build the second phase of houses as An Garran was the first phase to be built and it was announced at that time that there would be three phases ie three estates.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,464 ✭✭✭✭looksee

Is that the address for the half-built health centre, or whatever it is? Time that was sorted.

looksee wrote: »
    Is that the address for the half-built health centre, or whatever it is? Time that was sorted.

No the estate up behind the race course, I think about 70 houses that was opened in 2010.
    And that is classed as crobally upper.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭invalid

I heard they are buying up and sorting the title to all the green lands around the boating lake.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 meowski

it says upper corbally which is ANgarran ..however the CPO is made up of about 25 acres and i cant figure out where that would be??

WIsh i had the time to do my nosy at the council office

• Advertisement

meowski wrote: »
    it says upper corbally which is ANgarran ..however the CPO is made up of about 25 acres and i cant figure out where that would be??

WIsh i had the time to do my nosy at the council office

Probably near AnGarran because they wanted to build in stages so kind of extending the estate over time.but at the back of the estate it really slopes down to the road so wouldn't think it would be that side of it ? But the bottom of the estate it could be there ?

Advertisement