Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ip camera and upc horizon router

Options
  • 11-06-2015 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

Hello all ,
    I bought a maginion Ip Camera in Aldi recently an Connected it up to the modem for local use but how do I connect it up so I can view when Im away from the house, Im finding it hard to
    follow the instructions because it does not go into specific details for my modem which is a upc horizon.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

User :Admin
    Password :Admin
    Goto Game /Services fill in the ports and target IP of the camera and save.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭katy39

Hi cool kid , I couldn't find games or services, I'v got to this place (below) via fowarding , is this the right place ?

====================================================
    Public Port Range Target IP Address Target Port Range Protocol

Add row

====================================================

Is target ip address my ip on computer or the ip address of the camera ? and what about the other fields and and how do i then access remotely ?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Target IP is the internal IP address of the camera.
    To access you camera remotely you can use their app and fill in the fields for your external IP address, user name, password and port.

Advertisement