Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help!

Options
  • 11-06-2015 4:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭

I am getting calls all day from various people's mobile phones.  They are ringing friends or family and ending up at my landline.  What the hell?

I am not an eircom customer but who do I ring about a fault?

Any contact numbers please its driving me mad

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Mr.McLovin wrote: »
    I am getting calls all day from various people's mobile phones.  They are ringing friends or family and ending up at my landline.  What the hell?

thanks
    Hi Mr.McLovin

It sounds like your friends or familys numbers are diverted to your landline number. I'm afraid I can't assist but the best thing to do is to contact your current phone provider. Before doing so I would contact the people who the callers are asking for and ensuring that they don't have their number on divert to your number.

Cheers
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Mr.McLovin

thanks
    Hi Mr.McLovin

It sounds like your friends or familys numbers are diverted to your landline number. I'm afraid I can't assist but the best thing to do is to contact your current phone provider. Before doing so I would contact the people who the callers are asking for and ensuring that they don't have their number on divert to your number.

Cheers
    Al
    I don't know these people.  They don't know my phone number but end up at my number when they dial their family/friends/work

How is this possible?!!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

thanks
    Hi Mr.McLovin

Cheers
    Al
    I don't know these people.  They don't know my phone number but end up at my number when they dial their family/friends/work

How is this possible?!!?
    I've never heard this happening before Mr.McLovin - I honestly can't see why or how this is happening. The best advice I can offer is to contact your current provider or comreg on 1890229668

[font=Times New Roman","serif]Thanks[/font]
    [font=Times New Roman","serif]Al
    [/font]

Advertisement