Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

27/06 DRUM & BASS @ The Energy Collective: DIAZ-SOTO ( let it roll / germany )

Options
  • 11-06-2015 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Summer is shaping up for drum and bass / jungle / break beat mode as there is not much going on here this summer as most of the people taking a break we decide to go opposite way and throw as much bass music as you guys want from us. We having three amazing Irish talents sniping some jungle this Saturday and two weeks after we are hosting a German legend representing Let It Roll Germany & Für immer MAGDAlena MAGDALENA. His skills are something else, this guy can spin for hours without even having a glass of water. Pure passion and dedication. He had a chance to play at my old night UNITED DRUMZ and also for our favorite Slovakian SCM guys and he destroyed the place again but never had a chance to spin for our energy collective people so be ready, this guy is for real.

We having Quality mark and DsixW on the support on the main room and i don't think i need to introduce those two to guys. They being smashing the place before so you know what to be ready for and of course myself, Badhabit is on the support to so be ready for some heavy spin actions.

On the beer garden we having our Irish debut. strait from the Italy, girl who just came to Dublin few months ago so we are proud to have a fresh face sniping some reggae since early hours on the beer garden.

After that a Dublin legend, one and one only, Executive Steve will be providing some of the finnest dark and not only drum and bass strait from the underground.

DRUM AND BASS / DRUM AND BASS / DRUM AND BASS.

Comment "Let Energy Collective Roll" before 22:30 for 5 euro entry.

MAN STAGE: NEUROFUNK / JUMP UP / DARK

1:00-2:30: DIAZ-SOTO ( LET IT ROLL GERMANY / MAGDALENA ) DE

24:00-1:00: BADHABIT ( The Energy Collective / United Drumz )

23:00-24:00: DsixW ( United Drumz )

22:00-23:00: Quality Mark ( The Energy Collective / Radio na life )

21:00-22:00: COMPETITION TIME. Send me your mix, any style to try to win the opening spot. Competition will close on thursday 25/06 so not much time left.

BEER GARDEN: REGGAE / DARK DRUM AND BASS

22:00-23:30: Executive Steve ( Drank / Radio na life )

8:30:-22: SISTA MANU ( Reggae ) IT

Music 8:30pm until 2:30am
    80-81 Parnell Street, 1 Dublin, Ireland

Music Start 8:30pm till LATE

Admin: €7 before 11pm. €10 after.

This is a Life Festival Event in partnership with UnderCulture Productions / The Energy Collective.

Like the idea of curing Boredom in the city? Check out the other events we run and join the network:

Rate us, Review us, if you don't like something or see a way we can improve, Tell us! :-)

Comments

Advertisement