Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Japanese PS2 NTSC-J Console or Modded PAL PS2

Options
  • 11-06-2015 5:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭

ITEM:PS2
    POST\COLLECTION: post\Collection.
    PRICE: Wanted
    PAYMENT METHODS: [Paypal\Cash\Postal Order]

Looking to buy a jap ps2 or possibly a region free modded pal one. Anything considered so don't be shy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

I have a PS2 with Matrix Infinity 1.93 on it if that's something you'd be interested in?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭CosmicSmash

Hygro wrote: »
    I have a PS2 with Matrix Infinity 1.93 on it if that's something you'd be interested in?

What model PS is it on, would you be able to upload a picture and how much you're looking for. Just want to get a reliable ps2 to play imports, this might fit the bill if it's in good shape.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You are probably better off doing the Hard disk mod with the memory card hack.

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    You are probably better off doing the Hard disk mod with the memory card hack.

I know, you told me about it years ago, still on the things to do list. I had a loan of a jap ps2 but it's owner has reclaimed it :( If I can pick one up for a reasonable price that can play imports to tide me over till I get around to doing that mod I'll be happy. I must order a hdd and network adapter over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭Hygro

What model PS is it on, would you be able to upload a picture and how much you're looking for. Just want to get a reliable ps2 to play imports, this might fit the bill if it's in good shape.

The model is SCPH-39003, it looks brand new to be fair.

I'd be looking for 70 for it (that's what I paid for it, so not looking to profit). I've also got a few games and controllers with it that I'll no longer need.

Let me know if you want to go ahead.

• Advertisement

Hygro wrote: »
    The model is SCPH-39003, it looks brand new to be fair.

I'd be looking for 70 for it (that's what I paid for it, so not looking to profit). I've also got a few games and controllers with it that I'll no longer need.

Let me know if you want to go ahead.

That sounds good, I offer your asking of 70 euro then. I will send you a pm to arrange collection,

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I know, you told me about it years ago, still on the things to do list. I had a loan of a jap ps2 but it's owner has reclaimed it :( If I can pick one up for a reasonable price that can play imports to tide me over till I get around to doing that mod I'll be happy. I must order a hdd and network adapter over the weekend.

I have a Network adapter and a memory card with free mcboot on, for your gaming pleasure....

This can be archived off, I'm the proud owner of a region free PS2. Thanks Hygro.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement