Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC Securewatch Home Alarm - Triggers for no reason

Options
  • 11-06-2015 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi everyone -

New to Boards.ie, saw there were some discussions around these alarm systems here but couldn't find a solution to the problem I'm having.

System will set as normal (displays System Armed on RKP), then at random times, alarm triggers, although RKP still showing System Armed...

Battery, Sensors, Contacts all checked and ok.

Any advice would be very gratefully received!!!

Thanks

Eamonn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

When you put your code in to silence it, what is coming up as the source of the activation on the keypad screen?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 eamonnwhite

Hi kub -

Thanks for your reply. The screen is showing 'System Armed' while the alarm is going off, when I enter the code to silence the alarm, it says 'System Unset' and the display returns to the date and time. When I check the user log, it shows '001 Unset'.

Any idea what it might be?!

Thanks again

Eamonn

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Do you have access to the full log on the system? To scroll through it press the # to go forward and the * to go back.

Advertisement