Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***2015 LC Chemistry - Ordinary Level - June 16th***

Options
  • 11-06-2015 10:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Whenever i try to study this subject i have no idea where to start

Are they any main areas that come up as the exam papers don't have the graph that show you what comes up each year for OL or would it be best to just do all the exam questions?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 electromix

Whenever i try to study this subject i have no idea where to start

Are they any main areas that come up as the exam papers don't have the graph that show you what comes up each year for OL or would it be best to just do all the exam questions?

Thanks
    I'm doing OL chemistry myself. I'm gonna practice exam papers until i can recite them. Questions in ordinary level subjects repeat very nicely. Learn off your definitions (easy marks) and know your calculations they are not hard. Organic chemistry plays a big role in both Ol and HL, i hate them .

Advertisement