Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking for The Pav?

Options
  • 11-06-2015 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭

Hello Cork folk, as the title says. Going to a concert on Monday night in the Pav. Where can I park?, preferably free. Will be travelling from Killarney if that makes a difference.

Any help appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

dobman88 wrote: »
    Hello Cork folk, as the title says. Going to a concert on Monday night in the Pav. Where can I park?, preferably free. Will be travelling from Killarney if that makes a difference.

Any help appreciated.

If you're lucky you might get a spot on South Mall, Oliver Plunkett street or Sullivan's Quay. Should get a space on a Monday evening. All close to the venue.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

On a Monday you would get free on street parking on Patrick St as well probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,651 ✭✭✭Milly33

If you didn't mind a small walk in you would get lots of parking just by Victoria road. it would be like a 5 10min walk to get into the Pav...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

Thanks folks. I assume all of this is free after 6pm only? I'm not familiar with Victoria Road but will try the other suggestions. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭Pitcairn

Victoria Road is a good walk away.

Once your after 6.30pm you can park in any on-street space for free so you could just drive around the general area and should find something.

If you will be leaving before midnight you could use the Paul Street car park which is very close and only charge €3.50 for the evening but make sure you are out by midnight.
    http://www.corkcity.ie/services/roadstransportation/transportationdivision/parking/offstreetparking/multi-storeycarparks/paulstreetcarpark/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭dobman88

Pitcairn wrote: »
    Victoria Road is a good walk away.

Once your after 6.30pm you can park in any on-street space for free so you could just drive around the general area and should find something.

If you will be leaving before midnight you could use the Paul Street car park which is very close and only charge €3.50 for the evening but make sure you are out by midnight.
    http://www.corkcity.ie/services/roadstransportation/transportationdivision/parking/offstreetparking/multi-storeycarparks/paulstreetcarpark/

Thanks. I think the gig has an 11pm curfew but don't want to chance parking there in case it over runs or something goes wrong.

Thanks everyone for the help. Takes a load off my mind now.

Advertisement